Baby Magic Bath 9-pc. Gift Bag (Pack of 4)

Baby Magic Bath 9-pc. Gift Bag (Pack of 4)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Magic Bath 9-pc. Gift Bag (Pack of 4)!
How would you rate this product?
Clinton, OH
I love the scent it leaves and lasts for hours! I use the baby wash for bubbles in the bath and also to wash her with. After you put some lavender baby magic lotion on before bed and she goes right to sleep!
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the perfect set to throw in the diaper bag or suitcase when you’re going for a short trip. You get the same clean smell in a pint size bottle. This is a must have in our luggage!
Wesson, MS
Purchased at: Amazon
I received this as a gift for my last 2 babies and i love this product..! This item exceeded my expectations and my baby loved it..! These items are very affordable..! I recommend baby magic to everyone
Forks, WA
Love this little gift set , perfect for bath time .I love all Baby Magic products.They smell so much better than other brands , but at the same time gentle. I have used these products for my own children and now my grand children.I will buy again.I bought this at WAlmart at a fair price. I would also highly recommend this product to anyone.
Englewood, CO
I got this pack for a decent price at Burlington coat factory right before my now 7.5 month old baby boy was born. Im not a big fan on the scent. We still are working on using up everything in the pack. Probably wont get again.
Scottsburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Received this as a gift for my 3rd child and was instantly in love. Love that it contains travel sizes of the lotion and baby wash a well as a full size wash, full size lotion and a full size calming bath. And it comes with a body lofa for baby as well. Absolutely love the smell of baby magic. The way it makes baby's skin feel is just amazing.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
I love this baby magic especially how it comes inn a gift pack perfect for new expecting mother’s and even for a baby shower Gift. it smells so good I put it on my daughter almost everytime she gets out the bath I personally think it’s way better than the Johnson’s I don’t even waste my ones buying that stuff this is my go to
Love baby magic for the scent and the cost! I like it better than Johnson’s. The lotion isn’t too thick and the soap is gentle. The gift set is full of super useful goodies, including smaller sized products for travel. Nothing beats that amazing lavender scent too.
West Portsmouth
My daughter is 2 & a half years old. I still use this product daily! I bathe her with the nighttime bath, lotion her down, before bedtime. And when she gets up, I use the pink bottle of lotion at least 2-3 times a day. I go through SO much, but it’s beyond worth it!
Grant, AL
I bought this package as a baby shower gift and she loved it! I didn’t use this particular gift set but I love Baby Magic anything and will definitely buy this again for future baby showers since it has everything to get you started

Looking for your answer?