Baby Lotion Fragrance Free - 8oz -Cloud Island

Baby Lotion Fragrance Free - 8oz -Cloud Island

This gentle, USDA organic lotion is fragrance free and made with trusted ingredients like soothing coconut oil, aloe, evening primrose oil and moisturizing shea butter. Use every day for baby skin that is soft, smooth and healthy feeling. Gentle toiletries Parents want gentle toiletries for Baby?? delicate skin. Our products use trusted ingredients while still being effective. Cloud Island toiletries are made without phthalates and parabens. When fragranced, we use essential oils?? touch of lavender an

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Lotion Fragrance Free - 8oz -Cloud Island!
How would you rate this product?
Geneth W.
Flushing, NY
Baby Lotion Fragrance Free - 8oz -Cloud Island uploaded by Geneth W.
I bought this to try to my daughter sensitive skin- but it doesn’t work. Few hours after i applied to mydaughter skin it give her rashes which i ended up giving her another bath. Not for my daughter skin. I am using this lotion for myself instead.

Looking for your answer?