Baby Lotion Chamomile Lavender EO 8 oz Liquid uploaded by Michelle L.Baby Lotion Chamomile Lavender EO 8 oz Liquid uploaded by Michelle L.

BY EO® PRODUCTS

Baby Lotion Chamomile Lavender 8 oz Liquid Description Everyone Baby Lotion is carefully crafted from the mildest ingredients to soothe and protect baby soft skin. This Lotion is hypoallergenic and made with gentle skin-loving ingredients to moisturize... see more...

Michelle L.
I purchased this lotion with the hope it would help my baby start to calm down towards bed time and excited to say that it worked! After his bath I rubbed this lotion on him and he was ready for bed. I can tell the scent calms him, it's lavender and chamomile. Last night I used it and it really did make me feel sleepy also. The lotion itself is extremely soft and moisturizing. My baby has very sensitive dry skin and the next morning after using this lotion his skin was extremely soft! I highly recommend this lotion, I purchased it at Wal-Mart and it was very reasonably priced. On the bottle it says: non gmo, gluten free, cruelty free, synthetic fragrance free and paraben free. I will be purchasing this again. ❤
🌲🔮 T.
Victoria
Amazing !! This stuff is so silky and hydrating ! Smells incredible since its not loaded with synthetic perfume smell! Worth the dollar ! 👌🏼