BY BABY LOONEY TUNES

• I never see tweety bird things anymore. Super cute,where ...1 Answers
Maria P.
I remember growing up my mom loved tweety bird so I grew into liking it as well. Most products that had tweety in it are super cute in my opinion. So a tweety tether is must for my little girl! She loves staring at tweety AND helps her when she's teething as well, especially after freezing it!
Priscilla A.
Lihue, HI
I got one for my first and second baby and still use it for my third has held up pretty nicely they used it more to play rather than cold and biting. But my children do t do the cold teething rings either way they are nice
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
My babygirl used this when she was teething and she would calm down. She would actually feel better using this :) I'm glaf they gave me this as a baby shower gift.
Stephany G.
San Diego, CA
I grew up loving twenty so I just found this super cute I mean the baby won't like the same thing you do bit the baby acually loved it so I was happy with that!!
A D.
Holt, MI
Baby loves this because the other rings have no place to hold without them freezing their little fingers off this has a plastic Tweety they can hold onto
Jillian p.
This is so cute I'm always trying to find little things like this that are different I hate when my babe has the same as everyone else.
Omniah R.
My mm ok got this for me when my daughter started teething, very cute and it also doubles as a rattle, always took it everywhere
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Babies absolutely love this product. My mom had bought one for my son and he wouldn't let go of it not even one second.
heather v.
This is cute and the perfect size for baby to chew on. Baby likes that I can put it in the fridge and it numbs her gums
Melissa B.
This was always found at the 99 cent stores!Its cute and there was nothing wrong with it.It was cheap and well made!
Becky S.
I never see tweety bird things anymore. Super cute,where is a good place to find this?