BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMaybelline
Baby Lips Crystal Moisturizing Lip Balm

Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm

Clinical care meets a kiss of shimmer!

Who else loved these back in the school days? I loved collecting all the colours.
Is baby lips cruelty free?
Does this dry your lips out after long term use? I have used these in the past but never consistently. I’d love to get a new one but want to make sure it is actually moisturizing long term!
Start your review of Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
...pigmented! i now have the clear one in peppermint! these balms are soo moisturizing and with the sun block it was soo handy for the summer! i used it probly everyday of the summer and i still have soo much left in reviews
I can't get enough of Maybelline Baby Lips! They are moisturizing, tinted, and smell amazing! The packaging is adorable, and I really love the caps on these. They're easy to slide on and off, and also easy to slide up and down. The scent is slight and not overpowering at all. The tint usually lasts me all day. When you firt apply these, you'll notice that they give off a lot of shine, but that wears off quickly, leaving a matte tint, without drying out the lips! There are 6 main flavors: Quenched (clear/fruity scent), Peppermint (clear/minty scent), Cherry Me (red tint/cherry candy scent), Grape Vine (purple tint/grape candy scent) , Pink Punch (pink tint/pink lemonade scent), and Peach Kiss (nude tint/peach candy scent) There are three new, limited edition Baby Lips out and are currently being sold at Walgreens: Coral Crush, Twinkle, and Pink Wink. I've used up so many of the Cherry and Quenched, those are the best in my opinion! I love how baby lips leaves my lips feeling soft and looking gorgeous!in reviews
This makes my lips sooo soft! And unlike other chapsticks it doesn't leave my lips dry after only half an hour, it's great for any season, and it comes in pretty colors, in reviews
...smooth, doesn't get gross and clumpy if you put a little too much on and has SPF. The colors are pretty cute as well and they actually stay on. in reviews
Victoria G.
Prosper, TX
Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Victoria G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Affordable. Surprised how this isn't popular? Because this works instantly on chapped lips! No tint though thats both a pro and con. I apply this on my duaghter as well. Lightweight. Cute. Again, extremly moisturizing without being tacky or sticky.
autum G.
Arlington
Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by autum G.
Review for: PEPPERMINT
i’ve been using baby lips for years & idk that i’ll ever change💖. it’s really gentle on my sensitive lips & the smell isn’t bad either, i recommend to anyone that’s thinking about trying baby lips! they also come with other colors/flavors 💖💖
Andrea G.
durham
Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Andrea G.
Review for: PINK PUNCH
This baby lips keep my lips with a incredible color, smell fantastic and is really cheap. I always buy this product for my friends ( it is a Amazon give).
Megan C.
moorpark, CA
Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Megan C.
Review for: PEPPERMINT
This is by far my most favorite chapstick/ lip balm that I use I have bought about a thousand of these they did discontinue making my favorite one by them which is sad but I’ve moved on to this one and use it regularly.
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Linh M.
Review for: PEPPERMINT
It's cool. I put this in my purse and just use it whenever my lips feel chapped. It doesn't last long so I have to keep applying it but when it's on it's good. I like it and go through a bunch of these.
Rachel J.
chicago
Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Rachel J.
Review for: CHERRY ME
Perfect color, perfect amount of shimmer! It applies very smoothly. Not sticky. Just perfect! Got a lot of compliments at work!!!
Rachel  C.
The Woodlands, TX
Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Rachel  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: PEPPERMINT
This is my favorite lip balm, I have used it for years. Super moisturizing, and gives your lips a glossy look. This one has no color to it. You can get this for about $3 at Walmart. Would definitely recommend to others!
Kayla  B.
Burbank, WA
Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Kayla  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I would highly recommend this to everyone! It is light and not sticky. It gives you the best natural look with some added shine.
Alice  M.
Coolidge, AZ
Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Alice  M.
Dr.rescue is right. My winter lips have been so dry. It’s a great value for your buck. I sometimes use alone or with a favorite lipstick and it blends so well. I will be purchasing again for myself and my granddaughter. Recommend for those who want a change from lip balms.
Amanda F.
Chula Vista, CA
Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Amanda F.
Baby Lips Crystal® Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Amanda F.
Review for: CHERRY ME
I wish I could give this half stars because I would probably rate this 3 1/2 stars. I wanted to love this, but I can only say I like it. I got this in "Cherry Me". I like the packaging, but the plastic tube cover feels a little cheap without flex and I would be concerned of it breaking in my bag. The product itself is nice with a pretty red tint, and cherry fragrance when I applied it. It did moisturize, but it wasn't extremely hydrating, and I felt the need to reapply frequently because it didn't seem to last long. It has a little shine to it, just so you are aware if you are or are not a fan of that detail. It's cute, works fine, and is very inexpensive which is why I am rounding up and giving it 4 stars, but it's not something I see myself repurchasing.

1,474 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlin L.
Foxworth, MS
il y a un an
Amanda C. il y a 5 mois
POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, PETROLATUM, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, POLYETHYLENE, OZOKERITE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER/SHEA BUTTER, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ...
Amy K.
il y a un an
katelyn N. il y a 5 mois
I think the best baby toothbrush is the baby finger toothbrush!