Baby K'Tan Cotton Baby Carrier

BKT1001 Features: Recommended by doctors Material: 100% natural soft cotton Ready-To-Wear: No wrapping - No hardware Economical 3 carriers in 1 Adjustable back support band Rests comfortably on both shoulders Over 6 positions from 8-35 lbs Machine washable and dryer safe Double-loop design provides extra security for baby and privacy while nursing Free matching storage bag Percentage of all Baby K'tan sales go to the American Heart Association and the National Down Syndrome Society Carrier Size: XS; S; M; L;XL Women Dress Size: 0-4; 6-8; 10-12; 14-16 ; 18-22 Men Suit Jacket Size: 24-30; 32-38; 39-42; 43-46; 47-50 The carrier size generally corresponds to your fitted (tight) t-shirt size If you are 5'2'' or under it is recommended to choose a smaller size If you are in between sizes based on the measurements above, it is recommended to choose the smaller size If you are pregnant, base sizing on your pre-pregnancy size Carrier is meant to fit snugly! Includes: Easy to use; instructional manual included Color/Finish: Hip gender-neutral t-shirt colors see more...

• What is the weight maximum for this carrier? 1 Answers
  • I would love one of these. My baby cries all the time unless I ha...10 Answers
Baby K'Tan Cotton Baby Carrier
  • "If your little one is more than 8pounds, the newborn hold probably wont work well, but the hug position will, just make sure they have head support if they need it." in 2 reviews
  • "I do also own a moby wrap and I did think this one was easier to use, but for longer baby wearing, I would recommend a sturdier carrier. " in 1 review
  • "Its so much more comfortable then any other carrier/wrap that I have tried and its light weight which is great for the warmer months." in 1 review
  • "I just adore this carrier, my daughter has always wanted to be skin to skin with me since she was born and this helped me get things done with still being very close to her and it made is both happy, it's easy to use and comfortable for me and her and it didn't hurt my shoulders and back like other carriers I uses in the past also another great thing is you can nurse your child without taking her out which is very convenient for you and baby." in 1 review
Rebecca B.
Bremerton, WA
I used this carrier for the first 6 months of my son's life. we both loved it. he was always so comfortable in it and so was I. granted he didn't weigh much but it felt like I wasn't even holding him. lol it kept him and his head in place well! we could have kept him in this carrier but we ended up getting a tula for back carries on our hike.
Carrie Y.
Reston, VA
Personally, I prefer the Tula baby carrier over any other carrier. The only reason I rated this 3 stars is because it is nice to have for a newborn. It is not that comfortable, compared to the Tula which is only $50 more. I believe that one should invest in an amazing carrier, like the Tula, that you can use for a while. The ktan gets hard to use after your baby is a little heavier.
Keara S.
I loved my baby Ktan for the first 3 months. I used it almost everywhere we went and our little guy would sleep in it so well. It was very comfortable and easy to use! So much easier than the Moby wrap! The only reason I don't give 5 stars is because it started to get uncomfortable as he got heavier, granted he is a pretty big boy. It works best when freshly washed, as it starts to get a little looser as it has been worn.
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH
I wouldn't completely trust reviews because all babies are different and you need to try out a few things before you find something that works for you.My son hated this wrap but he always hated being swaddled. It was challenging to get a hang on it but I returned it after a few days. I never got the chance to test it out further because my son screamed everytime I put him in it. He likes to look out and explore things and this didn't allow for that.
Rita C.
North Hollywood, CA
I just adore this carrier, my daughter has always wanted to be skin to skin with me since she was born and this helped me get things done with still being very close to her and it made is both happy, it's easy to use and comfortable for me and her and it didn't hurt my shoulders and back like other carriers I uses in the past also another great thing is you can nurse your child without taking her out which is very convenient for you and baby. Highly recommend over strollers since my daughter never like strollers. Plus it's very versatile as your child grows.
Shannon G.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
This is. by FAR, my favorite carrier. I started with a Moby Wrap, but there was just too much extra fabric. So I switched to the Baby K'Tan because I saw I could do all the same holds as the Moby. It is an absolute dream! My daughter likes this better than the Moby Wrap and so do I, since I don't have to worry about tripping on leftover fabric. This one is also a lot more comfortable than my Moby Wrap. you just have to make sure you can try it on without the child first, because they're sized specifically.
Carrie R.
Chillicothe, OH
I was afraid of how hard it might be to tie a Moby wrap, but I liked the idea behind it. When I found this product mentioned in an online blog I had to buy it to check it out. It was easy to master and easy to get my son in and out of it. He's now 7 months and I still use it occasionally.

The hardest part of this product is that you have to choose a size. Of course, I was shopping while pregnant and it was hard to determine what size I would need. I went back and forth for a few months before finally choosing the larger of the two sizes (medium over small). I made the right choice for me and my postpartum body,
Erin S.
I tried many different carriers and this one wasn't my favorite, but wasn't my least favorite either. I don't think this carrier works real well with bigger babies. I mainly used it while I was on maternity leave to wear baby around the house to get some chores done. I do also own a moby wrap and I did think this one was easier to use, but for longer baby wearing, I would recommend a sturdier carrier.
Marlie S.
Great on the go wrap for keeping your little one close. I used it a lot when I was by myself and didn't want to take the time to tie up my Moby. I loved how easy and fuss-free it was. Obviously, I love keeping little one close! I have since moved to a SSC as baby as gotten bigger, but I will definitely keep the K'Tan for the next one. My husband has one and loved it as well.
Nikki Z.
I love this carrier. It fits perfectly. It really works with putting my niece to sleep. It allows the baby to be as close to you as possible which makes it easier to put babies to sleep. I have used the carrier with the buckles and I like this one better because with this carrier I feel more secure with her next to me than the looser buckle carriers.
nallely j.
Painesville, OH
I would love one of these. My baby cries all the time unless I have him in my arms. But is it too late to get one . He is almost 3 months.?
Anneke S.
What is the weight maximum for this carrier?