Baby K'tan Baby K'Tan Wrap Baby Carrier - Sage Green - Medium uploaded by Chelsea M.

BY BABY K'TAN

Keep your baby close, comfortable and secure with the baby k'tan baby carrier. This ready-to-wear wrap lets you carry your little one in several different positions. It is lightweight and compact like a sling, but it's worn over both shoulders to evenly distribute your baby's weight. This easy-to-use carrier has no wrapping, buckles, snaps, rings or hardware. Its adjustable back band offers extra comfort and support. Made from soft 100% cotton, it is ideal for nursing or lulling your baby to sleep. Sizing tip: the carrier size generally corresponds to your fitted t-shirt size. If you are between sizes or 5'2 and under, we... see more...

• Is this product comfortable for you and baby ? Easy to use easy ...1 Answers
  • Does baby get to hot in this?2 Answers
  • "I am due with my first child in 2 months!" in 1 review
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
I love my K'tan, so excited to use it again with baby 2! It's really easy to put on while on the go, no 15 feet of fabric to tie and drag on the parking lot in target! I also loved that it is it's own carrying case, I didn't have to remember one more thing to pack, I also loved how secure it felt and my son fell asleep right away. Only way I got any house work done in those early days!
Chelsea M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love my Baby K'Tan! I used it all of the time with my first born and plan on using it just as much with my second. What I enjoy most about it is the loops. I appreciate not having to deal with a huge length of fabric that I have to wrap and wrap around myself. Baby always felt secure and stayed happy for hours in his K'Tan.
Connie P.
Definitely a great stater wrap b/c it's easy to put on and you don't have to worry about wrapping extra fabric. However, if you're having a summer baby you might want to consider the Ka'tan Breeze b/c the original is way too hot. But you and your little one will be burning up. With that said my baby would sleep in it while I shopping and ate. Better than pushing a stroller.
Candis E.
Portage, MI
I received one of these as a gift. I also received a Moby wrap. Between the two sets of wraps, I preferred the Moby AND it was the less expensive option. The Moby material does a much better job of keeping the baby secure without stretching out.
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Thankfully I tried this in the store before my baby was born. The material is thick and on a warm day would really be miserable for me and probably baby also. We went with another wrap with thinner material. But baby wearing is the best.
Jodi H.
Annapolis, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What are the pros and cons to this wrap and would the ergo be considered a better carrier. I had a baby bjorn but that was years ago and now I need another for baby #2
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was the first wrap I tried when my daughter was born. I loved it because when she was little she was close to my heart and I had my hands free to do laundry
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
LOVE THIS! It's so perfect to keep baby nice and close and its comfy also perfect for mamas on the move cause you always have 2 hands
Madison M.
Jacksonville, NC
I am due with my first child in 2 months! I would love to try this, I even have this posted on my baby registry
amanda b.
Pendleton , OR
Does baby get to hot in this?
Michelle C.
Is this product comfortable for you and baby ? Easy to use easy to travel ?