BY BABY K'TAN #55 in Baby Carriers

The award-winning baby k tan baby carrier is an innovative soft cotton baby carrier that is an ideal blend of a sling, wrap and carrier, providing the positions and benefits of all three. There is no other carrier available like it. It is a ready-to-wear wrap-style carrier that enables parents & caregivers to comfortably carry infants and toddlers (from birth to 3 years) in multiple positions. as easy as a tee shirt to put on and take off, the baby k tan baby carrier is lightweight and compact like a sling, yet goes over both shoulders to evenly distribute baby's weight like a structured carrier. Sized (xs, s, m, l,... see more...

Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh, how I love the k'tan! We had the boba wrap and while I liked it, it was so difficult to get strapped on while I was in the parking lot and it dragged on the ground while I was putting it on, subsequently getting dirty. The K'tan is just two loops and an extra band - it's so easy to whip on in the parking lot and go on your way. I used it in the airport for our first flight with a baby and it was excellent in the sling mode, as well as in the mom-facing mode. Basically I love the thing.
Hillary W.
River Oaks, TX
Whoever came up with this was a genius. I'm just way too uncoordinated to deal with a wrap!! I can't ever seem to get them right. So for me, this was a necessity. My daughter is a large almost 9 month old at 21 pounds, and finding something that was both comfortable for her and me was vital. The K'tan is just that!!! She can move around as much as she likes, and I don't feel like she's going to fall out. It's easy on my back, and is seriously soooo simple to use! Just two loops -- that's it! Not 5 feet of wrap! ;)
Barbie Lyn R.
Mcallen, TX
I feel like I'd like it a lot better if it was adjustable, husband and I are opposite sizes and can't use the same one, also it's hard to tell if it's the right fit. The first one says to put the baby in the newborn position while sliding the baby in the pocket yet doesn't explain what the newborn position is. Every time I try to use it I feel like what i accomplish doesn't look the same as the picture provided. If you have a short temper, don't even attempt to use this.
Mary r.
Plainville , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
AMAZING! I'm in love with my baby K'tan! I can't say enough about how great this wrap is. I have a 2 year old and a 6month old and i can wrap my 6month old in a matter of minutes its so quick and easy and you get the hang of it the second time doing it. its extremely comfortable for both me and my daughter she snuggles up and sleeps the whole time she's in it.
Mezi G.
This is such a cool product! I really wish I had had this when my son was a baby. many of my friends love theirs because of how natural is feels. (4 stars because I haven't actually used one before)
Kelly L.
COVINGTON, Tn
I absolutely loved my baby k'tan with my children. Being hands free, while bonding with them was amazing! I'll definitely be purchasing another! the material was so soft, very light weight and easy to use!