Baby K'tan Baby K'Tan Wrap Baby Carrier - Black - Medium uploaded by Carly S.Baby K'tan Baby K'Tan Wrap Baby Carrier - Black - Medium uploaded by Mercedes G.Baby K'tan Baby K'Tan Wrap Baby Carrier - Black - Medium uploaded by member-d70a28a00

BY BABY K'TAN #11 in Baby Carriers

Keep your baby close, comfortable and secure with the baby k'tan organic baby carrier in a black size medium. This ready-to-wear wrap lets you carry your little one in several different positions. It is lightweight and compact like a sling baby carrier, but it's worn over both shoulders to evenly distribute your baby's weight. This easy-to-use newborn baby carrier has no wrapping, buckles, snaps, rings or hardware. Its adjustable back band offers extra comfort and support. The soft, 100% cotton baby carrier is ideal for nursing or lulling your baby to sleep. Sizing tip: the carrier size generally corresponds to your fitted... see more...

• How comfortable is it for you while carrying the baby . ...1 Answers
  • I heard there were wraps you could breastfeed with...is t...4 Answers
  • I am having baby #2 in November and wanted to start babyw...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this wrap with a gift card for my second baby last Christmas. I really wish I would have purchased one for my first child. It was great for shopping, the doctors, or just cleaning up the house.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I do like the lightness and stretchiness of the fabric, however I just don't feel it's as safe or sturdy right now for my little guy. When they can hold their head up completely it's a great wrap!
Kadie H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I loooove my k'tan! I have multiple baby wraps/carriers and nothing beats the k'tan. It's very simple to use and multiple different ways to use it. And you can breastfeed in it!
Selina H.
Reinholds, PA
I loved the Moby wrap. It's easy to put on and put your baby in, once you have the hang of it, and I find it far more comfortable than a clip-on baby carrier. I also felt that the Moby kept my baby closer and more secure than the alternatives!
Kelsey H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love my carrier. It is so easy to use and was very easy to learn. I also love how light the fabric is. I had my baby in the middle of summer and didn't feel like he got too hot.
Sarah T.
Charlton, MA
I wanted to love this but I had a lot of trouble putting it on by myself. It was always uneven. I liked it much better when my baby was a newborn. Now that she is older it seems too tight and it contains her too much.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
Used this. Artist with both my boys. It's super practical to carry around. It was a little difficult to put it on sometimes without the help of another person
Kristin E.
North Augusta, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
my LO did not like this. first, it's hot! not breathable fabric and they are completely wrapped up. second, it doesn't feel very secure while wearing it.
Brenda A.
Pittsburgh
Love this wrap. Super easy to put on and take off. Baby feels very secure in it. Pretty affordable compared to other wraps. Love the pocket in the front.
Shawna B.
Mikado, MI
I loved my k'tan! It got me thru so many days where the baby just wanted to be held and it was nice to not have to deal with all that excess fabric.
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
I am having baby #2 in November and wanted to start babywearing right away. I will most likely be having a C-Section. Would this be comfortable to use after a C-Section?
Angela J.
Is this good for a five month old baby?
Stephanie L.
Whiteland , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this worth the money? I am a mommy to be and have heard good things about this product!
Aimée M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I heard there were wraps you could breastfeed with...is this one of them?
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this get really hot during summertime?