Baby K'tan Baby K'Tan Wrap Baby Carrier - Black - Medium uploaded by Carly S.Baby K'tan Baby K'Tan Wrap Baby Carrier - Black - Medium uploaded by Mercedes G.Baby K'tan Baby K'Tan Wrap Baby Carrier - Black - Medium uploaded by member-d70a28a00

BY BABY K'TAN #11 in Baby Carriers

Keep your baby close, comfortable and secure with the baby k'tan organic baby carrier in a black size medium. This ready-to-wear wrap lets you carry your little one in several different positions. It is lightweight and compact like a sling baby carrier, but it's worn over both shoulders to evenly distribute your baby's weight. This easy-to-use newborn baby carrier has no wrapping, buckles, snaps, rings or hardware. Its adjustable back band offers extra comfort and support. The soft, 100% cotton baby carrier is ideal for nursing or lulling your baby to sleep. Sizing tip: the carrier size generally corresponds to your fitted... see more...

• How comfortable is it for you while carrying the baby . Cuz I ha...1 Answers
  • I heard there were wraps you could breastfeed with...is this one ...4 Answers
  • I am having baby #2 in November and wanted to start babywearing r...6 Answers
Robyn P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've carried my daughter in this a few times. It takes some getting used to. I think the sizing is a bit off. I should have gotten a medium, but according to the size guide, a small should have been sufficient. It'll work well for now (she's only 8 lbs) but I won't get as much use out of it as someone who has the correct size. It was also frustrating to not be able to find it in store. Overall, it's a decent production but I dont think it's worth $50.
Lyndsay T.
South Carolina
I just bought this a few days ago and to be honest, I was kinda nervous. I had a Moby wrap and I could NOT figure that thing out! It was so frustrating. I did some research, watch some videos, read reviews and decided to give it a try. Let me tell you, I LOVe it! It’s really easy and my baby loves it!
Haley H.
Guyton, GA
I bought this wrap at a thrift store and it was the best thing I have bought at a thrift store. This warp is very light and comfortable to wear. Baby LOVED it! The warp is also super easy to use,the videos the company has on the warp are very helpful as well.
Mariah R.
I used my Baby K’Tan maybe a handful of times. I chose this wrap because it was already sewn together and there was no tying I had to do myself! I did really like this problem when my baby was smaller, but now that he is 11lbs, I just don’t feel that I have a lot of support for him or for me! But I did love it when he was smaller!
Hayana M.
London, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This thing saved my life so many times ! When my daughter was a nb i used to take her outside, she would stay comfortable and quiet like she felt safe ! I used till she was 2y6m . I gave it to a friend but now im pregnant again and im definitely buying again !!!!!
Abby P.
Knoxville, IA
This carrier was so different from all the others. It made me feel like I was going to drop my child and wasnt very secure. We had a very hard time enjoying this one. Not very comfortable and hard to keep the straps from rolling up all the time.
Kiyomi L.
Daly City
I like the carrier but I don't think it is a good investment. First of all, I don't think you can use it for long and the fact that it has sizes makes it hard to share for both parents. My 4 month old is 15lbs and I can only use this carrier for short trips around the block or inside the house. Any longer than that, my shoulders start to hurt. According to the sizing chart, my husband and I are the same size but he thinks its too tight. What I really like is that it isn't bulky and its very simple to put on and very comfortable to wear around the house. It's a great carrier to use when they are too small for the structured carriers.
Maria H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Received this as a gift. It took a while getting used to (practice with a doll first!) but I love it because I could feel my newborn so close to me and I could feel him relaxing as he would fall asleep very close to my heart.

The only con about the baby k'taan is that you must buy different sizes depending. On the size of the user. For example, I was gifted a small size and after trying it out, I had to order an XL for my husband. We love it because it's a carrier that finally fits him (he had a hard time with other carriers as the waist was not large enough to comfortably fit him and the baby was not comfortable/safe with him either)

PS: buy this at buy buy baby for savings! I used a 20% off coupon and got a great deal for a brand new carrier! Start wearing your child today ;)
Karly H.
I absolutely loved this easy to use baby wrap! It gave me all the comforts of a moby wrap without all the hassle! My daughter also loved being close and cozy as an infant and now as a toddler likes to be balanced on my hip or facing out. It allows me to "hold" her and yet get something done. I even danced the night away at a wedding with her safely snuggled away. I would definitely recommend to others as this was a life saver!
EMMSAYS M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this for international travel it really helped me for carrying my 2 months old baby it fits perfectly I love the fabric it's washable and durable ... I was in search of a baby carrier as I'm fat and the other expensive carriers don't fit me as My body is pear shaped. The other carriers never fit me on my hips this is perfect any petite curvy woman like me. And for carrying babies.
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
I am having baby #2 in November and wanted to start babywearing right away. I will most likely be having a C-Section. Would this be comfortable to use after a C-Section?
Angela J.
Is this good for a five month old baby?
Stephanie L.
Whiteland , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this worth the money? I am a mommy to be and have heard good things about this product!
Aimée M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I heard there were wraps you could breastfeed with...is this one of them?
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this get really hot during summertime?