BY BABY K'TAN

The baby k tan breeze baby carrier in black or white is made of 50% breathable mesh and 50% soft cotton. this innovative design will reduce heat and moisture, making it more breathable and comfortable for baby and parent while retaining the same stability and ease of use as the original baby k tan carrier. it slips on like a t-shirt and evenly distributes baby s weight. there is an adjustable back band with no buckles or hardware that can break or poke you, giving you a nice snug fit to keep you and baby close. the carrier is also great for nursing and soothing your baby to sleep. available in xs thru l. see more...

Zavanda W.
I had this for my last baby and as simple as most moms mad it look I could never get my daughter in tight enough. I guess I'm just dumb with wraps. I got a deal on it so I wasn't totally upset but I wish I could have figured out just a simple wrap. it does come with instructions but I never understood any of them.
SexyMoms R.
Brooklyn, NY
My K'taan was given to me by my sister when I had my baby. He went through a stage where he had to be skin to skin with me. Having two other children made it a little difficult. I was able to put him in the K'Taan where he gladly slept against me while getting things done around the house. It's also airy and mesh so baby isn't sweating. I was easily able to nurse him in it too.
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
I love my Ktan! Sometimes my baby girl just wants to be held but I have things to do around the house! This makes things easy because I'm able to put her in and am hands free to get stuff done. Also it's great for small walks around the neighborhood when I don't want to use the stroller. I wouldn't recommend for long walks because there's not much back support but it's great overall !
Brittaney A.
silsbee, tx
Does anyone know where i can find a sizing chart for these?

Walmart