BY BABY K'TAN #66 in Baby Carriers

The Baby K'tan ORIGINAL is made of a 100% natural cotton with unique one-way stretch. The soft fabric will give you and your little a warm and cozy hold. Wear baby in multiple positions, without any wrapping or buckling. Ergonomic positioning for... see more...

Carrie P.
These kind of carriers where my absolute favorite as soon as I discovered them. They were super easy and convenient. I could easily fit this in my purse or diaper bag.
Willow G.
Ridgecrest, LA
Great wrap to carry your baby's in. I love it. So comfortable. Is okay in price. I've seen some that cost more. Baby loved it. It met my expectations. I would recommend this product to others. I was satisfied.
Hayana M.
London, HI
when i got it i had no idea how to use it, had to watch couple videos on youtube to understand ... and everytime i wash gets all tangled up ! but once i got the hang on if i love it !!
Tammy B.
Waukesha, WI
I bought this item thinking I would love it. I thought it ran small and didn't use it like I hoped. I seemed to go back to my much more tedious Moby wrap as it allowed for my post baby body fluctuations.
Jasmin L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Absolutely a must have! My daughter loved this thing more than me. Fabric is very soft. A pro would be that I could wash it so easily. Con is that it gets tangled up with the rest of my laundry. I definitely recommend this to anyone!
Summer E.
Covington, LA
It was a little difficult to put on and I didn't feel it was secure enough to be hands free.
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
Super duper comfortable and super easy to put baby in. Keeps them nice and close to you