New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportBaby K'tan
Baby K''tan Baby Carrier - Heather Grey - Size X-Small

Baby K''tan Baby Carrier - Heather Grey - Size X-Small

by Baby K'tan

The Baby K'tan Baby Carrier is an innovative soft cotton baby carrier that is an ideal blend of a sling, wrap and carrier, providing the positions and benefits of all three. There is no other carrier available like it. It is a ready-to-wear wrap that enables parents & caregivers to comfortably carry infants and toddlers (from birth to 3 years) in multiple positions. The K'tan carrier is lightweight and compact like a sling, yet goes over both shoulders to evenly distribute baby's weight like a structured carrier. The adjustable back support band offers the wearer extra back support and makes it easy to adjust baby or toddler's weight distribution on both shoulders. The exclusive design that is also ideal for premature babies and babies with special needs offers the wearer a soft cotton carrier that is ready-to-wear, with no buckles, snaps, rings or hardware! Extremely simple to use, the secret behind this parent-invented baby carrier is its unique double-loop design, which provides added security for carrying baby and privacy for mom while nursing! Easy to put on and take off, the carrier comes in a free carry bag! Baby K'tan, LLC uses all 100% natural cotton free of harmful chemicals, formaldehydes and azo dyes. Sizing Tips The carrier size generally corresponds to your fitted (tight) t-shirt size. If you are 5'2" or under it is recommended to choose a smaller size. If you are in between sizes based on the measurements above, it is recommended to choose the smaller size. If you are pregnancy, base sizing on your pre-pregnancy size. Carrier is meant to fit snugly!

Do you feel as though baby is secure when in this wrap[product:baby-ktan-baby-ktan-wrap-baby-carrier-heather-gray-large] ?
Here is the best baby carrier, what do u think about it?
How hot do they get when wearing outside?
Start your review of Baby K''tan Baby Carrier - Heather Grey - Size X-Small!
Bailee S.
Shawnee Msn, KS
I haven't got a chance to use this much yet, but I used several different positions now that my baby is 4-months. She has went from loving it to hating it to loving it. It's a good way to get a little done around the house. Can't wait to try it out when the weather is nicer. I took one star away because it's not the easiest to use, but better than lots of "wraps."
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
Love love love our wrap! So simple to use and extremely versatile! I love that it's super soft and isn't bulky like some of the other baby carriers. Light to pack and wear. My little one loved the forward facing wrap and we wearing it almost daily!
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We have twins and this wrap is great for holding them both when they were smaller. You do need to make sure to size it correctly
Tasha F.
Hernando, MS
The perfect carrier for the newborn stage. I was given this as a gift at my shower. I had a wrap with my first born. I was not a fan of all the extra material. The k'tan is the answer to that problem!
Michelle C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Baby K''tan Baby Carrier - Heather Grey - Size X-Small uploaded by Michelle C.
Best Baby Investment I love my Baby K'tan! My daughter is really small right more so I'll definitely be using this for a while. She loves being close to me skin to skin. I can have both my arms free and can move around and do things while having a piece of mind by knowing she's okay.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This carrier is great for the newborn/small baby stage! Would definitely recommend. It is comfortable and breathable. My baby felt secure. It was perfect for skin to skin. I do recommend trying this on in person to make sure you get the correct fit.
Colleen F.
Erie, PA
Love my K'tan for the newborn stage. I wear a medium in t-shirts, and I ordered a small k'tan. Baby was so snuggly and slept great. I really only liked using it until 4 months because my kiddos want to be facing out and I felt only the newborn, early infant holds were comfortable for both of us. I switched to an ergo after that.
Haleigh H.
I love this carrier! It is perfect for using during the first few months. It is easier to figure out than a regular wrap.
Kendra B.
I absolutely LOVE this carrier! So easy and quick to put on and get baby into it. The K'tan has been a life saver for me. My baby is now 8mos old and I still regularly wear her in this with ease!
katie G.
Springfield, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Used this carried with both my babies as newborns. This carrier was a life saver for a very tired mama with tiny humans who never wanted to be put down! Carrier fit nicely and the fabric is very soft. Super easy to get my baby in and out of carrier.