Baby K'Tan Active Baby Carrier - Coral X-Large

by Baby K'tan

BABY K'TAN-XL-ACTIVE BABY CARRIER-CORAL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby K'Tan Active Baby Carrier - Coral X-Large!
Elizabeth  V.
Chetek, WI
This was great for when my baby was little! I wish I’d have it with my first because it was perfect with my second during the newborn stage. Super easy to use as well!
Brooklyn S.
Morgantown, KY
I had another baby carrier but it was hard to put on, buckle baby up, take baby out, and was just over all complicated... So we decided to get a baby sling wrap. We purchased the baby k'tan active baby carrier from once upon a child. The active is the one with mesh like material so it breathes, and with it being summer time we wanted something that wouldn't be to hot for baby. Since it was used we only paid $20 for it so not bad on price at all! Our babygirl likes this so much better, plus we love it cause its easy to put on, put her in, get her out and take off. So easy to figure out and to store! Also bonus its this really cute coral color, overall in love!❤

Looking for your answer?