BY BABY JOGGER

The baby jogger weather shield for the city mini gt double/city mini double completely encloses the front and side of the stroller while providing ventilation in inclement weather. Made from non-toxic materials.â compatible with cityâ mini gt double and city mini double. see more...

Buy on Target
Carolyn Y.
These are the most amazing things that were ever into enter for moms! Great to take travling and keep up with ur kids! Great to use at parks, theme parks, and crowed areas!
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
I love this stroller ...my favorite part about it is if for some reason if you ever get caught in the rain it has a rain protector you can put one it to keep the babies dry
Abby X.
I always see my neighbor with these! Always see them walk around with their kids in it! I love it! Have to get one!
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
So stylish and also so much safer than normal strollers. The one thing I hate about strollers is that you have to cover your baby up outside and you're unable to see them! Scares me to death! With these you can look right in.
Emily K.
Philadelphia, PA
These shields are amazing! I'm a nanny in a fairly large city, and I do tons of walking with my girls. This always is a huge help to have on hand in case there's ever any unexpected rain or annoying winds!
Leotie S.
Great if you have twins. I use it for almost everywhere. the girls love both facing forward.
samantha r.
Roberts, IL
Just received my first ever double stroller! I'm so excited to use it with my daughter and new little peanut.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
My brother is about to be the father of twins and we're trying to find him a good stroller/car seat combo. Are these easy to fold, and unfold when transition from getting in and out of the car?
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Mega Parent Expert
Can the little ones push or pull this cover off easily?