BY BABY JOGGER

The baby jogger weather shield for the city mini gt double/city mini double completely encloses the front and side of the stroller while providing ventilation in inclement weather. Made from non-toxic materials.â compatible with cityâ mini gt double and city mini double. see more...

Emily K.
Sartell, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When buying a double stroller it is a huge investment. When looking at adding accessories on top of that large purchase it’s easy to ask yourself do I REALLY need this. That being said, I HIGHLY recommend this rain cover. We travel quite often with the kids and we never leave home without it! It is made of great quality and the air holes in the sides make it very breathable for the kids inside though I will admit on really warm days it does get a little warm. In these cases I opened up the back vent by their heads or just unzipped it every once in awhile to let “new air” in. You may think - but will I be outside in the rain anyways? Probably not but when traveling to Florida for example - you never know when you might get caught in a little rain storm or when it will sprinkle. We used ours on really windy days to keep the kids protected from the wind and I also used it when running a 5K Color Run with the kids to keep them from getting covered in the color.

Overall, I highly recommend.
Emily K.
Philadelphia, PA
These shields are amazing! I'm a nanny in a fairly large city, and I do tons of walking with my girls. This always is a huge help to have on hand in case there's ever any unexpected rain or annoying winds!
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
So stylish and also so much safer than normal strollers. The one thing I hate about strollers is that you have to cover your baby up outside and you're unable to see them! Scares me to death! With these you can look right in.
Carolyn Y.
These are the most amazing things that were ever into enter for moms! Great to take travling and keep up with ur kids! Great to use at parks, theme parks, and crowed areas!
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
I love this stroller ...my favorite part about it is if for some reason if you ever get caught in the rain it has a rain protector you can put one it to keep the babies dry
Abying X.
I always see my neighbor with these! Always see them walk around with their kids in it! I love it! Have to get one!
Shelby B.
Albert Lea, MN
I love my stroller I bought it after having my second daughter and it's been perfect after our baby could sit up!
samantha r.
Saybrook, IL
Just received my first ever double stroller! I'm so excited to use it with my daughter and new little peanut.
Leotie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great if you have twins. I use it for almost everywhere. the girls love both facing forward.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can the little ones push or pull this cover off easily?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
My brother is about to be the father of twins and we're trying to find him a good stroller/car seat combo. Are these easy to fold, and unfold when transition from getting in and out of the car?

Kohl's