Baby Jogger Vue Stroller uploaded by Elizabeth R.

BY BABY JOGGER #48 in Strollers

Baby Jogger Vue - Red The Baby Jogger Vue is revolutionizing the stroller world as the first reversible seat umbrella stroller. Using one hand, you can flip the seat forward or back so that baby can face the parent or face the world! Using a car seat adapter (sold separately), the Baby Jogger Vue can become a travel system with your infant car seat. The Vue should not be used for jogging or exercise. Features: One-hand action to recline the seat or switch seat directions Easy compact fold with auto lock and harness systems No rethreading needed when changing seat direction Extra-large sun canopy offers UV sun protection and provides coverage for both seat positions Parent facing mode includes a padded head cradle and shoulder pads for baby's comfort Includes: 5.5 inch swivel wheels Cup holder for the parent Dual adjustable footrests to support smaller legs Under-seat basket Manufacturer Recommended Age/WeightLimits: Age: From newborn to 5 years Weight: Up to 55 pounds Product Dimensions: Length/Width/Height: 19 x 32.5 x 42 inches Weight:22.3 pounds see more...

Mabernis M.
Bronx, NY
It's a good stroller because you can use it with your baby when there are infant with the carrier you put it inside when you flip it over so they can see you the only thing I wouldn't recommend this for someone that travels trains and buses it's a little heavy and a little uncomfortable to close but other than that it's a really good stroller very sturdy
Leslie B.
Rutledge, GA
We absolutely love it!! It’s super easy to fold up as well as unfold... which is a major must when you have one of those nothing makes them happy days with your toddler, or just a sleepy little fellow that is down for the count kinda days ... and you need to get them out of the stroller with the least amount of disruption possible!!! I also love that it’s very light weight, with great storage to carry all the essentials, plus a cup holder for baby and mommy! It is very easy to guide and takes minimal effort to push!! I give two thumbs upBaby Jogger Vue Stroller!! I i do feel I should mention the only downfall is that we only found it to be in Red so it would be a plus if they added a few more varieties of only in primary colors. At least you could have an option.
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I used this stroller for my son when he was between the “ being carried all the time & freedom to walk” stages of life. It took many trips to Disney, Sea World, Zoos and Aquariums. I was never dissatisfied with this purchase really. There were occasionally some wheel mishaps ( not turning right or spinning wheel) BUT it strolled many moles & went on many adventures. Got my money’s worth that’s for sure!
Chelsea M.
Converse, TX
So this bad boy is wonderful for zoo and park trips! My kids never had a problem getting in or out of it and defiantly loved that they didn't feel confined. I find myself using this for activities especially if I am going to be getting them in and out of it. Folding it up is a breeze and doesn't take any effort.
amber g.
united states
We truly love this stroller. We bought it as a replacement for a different brand. The wheels on the stroller move and turn easily, it is light weight and easy to fold and unfold. The canopy is very sturdy. It would be nice if it had a peek-a-boo window in the canopy. The child can be forward or rear facing with an easy flip of the backrest. An optional snack tray would be handy.
Jocelyn W.
Commerce Twp, MI
Perfect everyday stroller for my toddler! Light weight comfortable and easy to open and close! Even though the price is a little high when it comes to baby products or things that can be passed down I don’t mind spending a little more for quality.
Rena B.
Spanaway, WA
My daughter is 3 yes old and she still fits into this it was perfect for her and it fits her just great 👍🏼 she enjoys our walks through the park. I bought this stroller online and I would definitely purchase this again 😍
Gabriel N.
San Antonio
Super easy to move and handle. Turning is way easier with this stroller, I’m pregnant with my 2 son and will definitely be getting this stroller again. Nothing bad about this stroller at all.
Eva C.
Was handy when I was going to swap meets all the time. Came on handy for those long trails where we didn't want to carry the toddlers. These are a must have. Compact and reasonably priced.
Tiffany B.
Copperas Cove
This is a great stroller for Fit Moms like to take walks dogs in the neighborhood it's safe and comfortable keeps baby safe from the sun light weight kind of cute let's get fit mom