BY BABY JOGGER

Baby Jogger Vue Soft Pram - Black The Baby Jogger Vue Soft Pram provides your newborn with a soft and cozy spot for naps on the go. The easy-to-install pram fits easily into the reclined seat of the Vue and the foot cover can be removed for all-season use. Carry handles allow you to lift and carry the soft pram with ease. Manufacturer Recommended Weight/Age Limits: Weight: Up to 25 pounds Age: From newborn to 6 months Product Dimensions: Weight (packaged): 4.3 pounds Length/Width/Height: 26 x 12 x 7.75 inches Note: Not intended for overnight sleeping. see more...

Mamie D.
Atlanta, GA
I love having this bassinet! It makes my daughter SO comfortable and while I love wearing her, this is an amazing alternative. It's very roomy so its easy to add blankets when it's chilly outside and shes never squished in!
Mabernis M.
Bronx, NY
Very good material to let your baby in inside the stroller I do not like the fact that it does not have I like a secure belt on it to strap the baby in only thing but other than that it's really great
Elise B.
Love this for when my babes are super tiny. It’s easy to use with our city select stroller and I just add a little blanket or head support for the baby so they aren’t wiggling all over the place. Nice for evening strolls with baby. I would recommend for when baby is very young - definitely not so much when they get older and start trying to roll and move around more.
Rachael A.
I personally use this as like a portable changing station when we're on the go only because being a new mom to a baby girl born 6 weeks early everything scares me. I've seen what the changing stations look like in public bathrooms and I'd rather not take the chance!
UnamammainUK G.
Bedford
I definitely recommend it. We loved it for our daughter. Also if you want to buy it, try to opt for the black colour. It was a gift from our parents, luckily they knew what we were looking for. Something of good quality, that can last.
Amatista G.
Medellin antioquia
 UNAgradabe y hermosa todo lindo p ara mi paqueño y tibio mi amor te quiero mucho mi niña hermosa mi cielo te extraño mucho mi bsbjsnskiv. Tino te quiero mucho mi amor te amo te adoro adoro amor te adoro te quiero adoro te quiero adoro te quiero adoro w. Laishshwbsnks
Mona E.
Loved this attachment for my city select! I liked the idea of my newborn being able to sleep during travel in this rather than being in the car seat for too long. Being able to remove to use as a temporary bassinet was a big bonus, especially when visiting guests.
Esraa e.
elsharja..elbotina
منتج رائع جداا خامه عالية الجودة متينة تصل للطفل اول ٤ شهور من عمرة ساعدتني جداا في الخروج انصح بيها كل السيدات
Fatma n.
first its compatible with baby jogger vue and vue lite stroller ,you can and i actully use it for newborn and i use it for all season summer... if am out i use it like bed for my baby mean use it for sleep and its seft and its ideal for naps  on the go look chic and washble too