Baby Jogger Vue Lite Travel System - Aqua uploaded by Sarah G.

BY BABY JOGGER #92 in Strollers

Find baby strollers at Target.com! The baby jogger vue lite stroller, weighing only 16.5 lbs. And the city go car seat fit together to create the ultimate lightweight travel system. Features three different strolling modes: with your newborn in the car seat, parent-facing mode as a baby and forward-facing mode for toddlers and preschoolers. The vue lite features a reversible seat that can be flipped from forward-facing to parent-facing, a one-hand adjustable recline, easy compact fold with auto lock and an extra-large uv 50+ sun canopy. The vue lite holds up to 55 lbs so it will carry your child for many years even after they ve outgrown the infant car seat. The. see more...

Olamide O.
Maybrook, NY
Wish I knew about this product with my first! It’s very comfortable for both parents and babies.. you can find this easily especially on Amazon
Courtnee M.
Kansas City, MO
Baby jogger is a great economic stroller with lots of add-ons to allow you to have the the customized stroller that meets your family’s needs.
Sarah T.
Tell City, IN
I really like it i havent used it yet since im due in December but my 2 year old really likes the stroller and lpves riding around in it.
Victoria L.
Houston
Great stroller I bought this baby jogger stroller and I absolutely love it. I like to take my baby walking in it. It has great features
Elisha S.
Very nice and super cute colors. Not the favorite stroller I’ve ever had but it’s definitely good and the kids enjoy it as well.
Wednesday A.
Works very well for holding baby. Also has a lot of room for storage. Has excellent smooth ride and holders for babies snacks.
Maddy V.
Chillicothe
Product is light weight, easy to assemble. The only problem we had was the wheels wearing down after extended use.
EMMA J.
Liberty, KY
Not great for non pavement running tracks. I thought my niece moved around to much but it was great on the normal track!
Jamie N.
Cedartown, GA
Love love love the color by far the best i have seen would definitely recommend to anyone! Safe warm and happy babies!
Michelle C.
Valparaiso, IN
Love love love this baby jogger. My granddaughter fits in it just perfect. Easy to run or walk with. My favorite.