BY BABY JOGGER

Find baby strollers at Target.com! The baby jogger vue lite stroller, weighing only 16.5 lbs. And the city go car seat fit together to create the ultimate lightweight travel system. Features three different strolling modes: with your newborn in the car seat, parent-facing mode as a baby and forward-facing mode for toddlers and preschoolers. The vue lite features a reversible seat that can be flipped from forward-facing to parent-facing, a one-hand adjustable recline, easy compact fold with auto lock and an extra-large uv 50+ sun canopy. The vue lite holds up to 55 lbs so it will carry your child for many years even after they ve outgrown the infant car seat. The. see more...

Guadalupe G.
I got this last year before I had my son. I loved the colors you could choose from. the only thing bad about it is that my baby didn't like it. he was a chunky baby and didn't have a lot of room. I bought it a baby store in Florida.
Ashley S.
Bellaire
I still use it all I babysit for friends and family and they really do come in handy since my youngest is three years old she can also still fit. Love the brands they are my FAVORITE.
Jessica F.
Joliet, IL
Love the colors they offer. This stroller system is lightweight and easy to travel with. The seat snaps in and out with no issues and is very convenient. I would recommend it to all new moms. Love this set up.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
i love it ! i have used this stroller since my little one got her and its been so useful and it actually works good on gravel ! i love it , it met my expectations! i would recommend this stroller to any mother
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
I bought this car seat and stroller and I think it works great. I can easily put the car seat in my car and the stroller is really easy to maneuver.
Olamide O.
Maybrook, NY
Wish I knew about this product with my first! It’s very comfortable for both parents and babies.. you can find this easily especially on Amazon
Courtnee M.
Kansas City, MO
Baby jogger is a great economic stroller with lots of add-ons to allow you to have the the customized stroller that meets your family’s needs.
Victoria L.
Houston
Great stroller I bought this baby jogger stroller and I absolutely love it. I like to take my baby walking in it. It has great features
Elisha S.
Very nice and super cute colors. Not the favorite stroller I’ve ever had but it’s definitely good and the kids enjoy it as well.
Maddy V.
Chillicothe
Product is light weight, easy to assemble. The only problem we had was the wheels wearing down after extended use.