BY BABY JOGGER

The Vue Lite offers lightweight convenience in an easy-to-use reversible seat umbrella stroller, now only 14.5lbs. Using one hand, you can flip the seat forward or back so that baby can face the parent or face the world. Features a one-hand action to recline the seat or switch seat directions, an easy compact fold with auto lock, and harness systems on both sides of the seat so you can buckle in baby without having to rethread when changing the seat direction. The large sun canopy offers UV 50+ sun protection and provides coverage for both seat positions. The parent facing mode includes shoulder pads for baby's comfort. The Vue Lite offers 5 inch swivel wheels, an adjustable parent facing foot rest to support smaller legs and an under seat basket. The Vue Lite can become a travel system with your infant car seat using a car seat adapter (sold separately). Max weight capacity is 55 lbs. The Vue Lite should not be used for jogging.

Lightweight convenience in a revolutionary reversible seat umbrella stroller; Vue Lite can switch from parent facing to forward facing in an instant; Foot release to fold your Vue Lite in an instant; Multiple recline positions in either direction; The UV 50+ multi-position canopy reverses in one easy step to protect baby

Item model number: BJ27424

Item Weight: 15.43 pounds

Maximum weight recommendation: 33.1 Pounds

Target gender: Unisex

Batteries required: No

• Any good ways to increase storage on this stroller? 4 Answers
  • what is the difference (or your preference) between the b...2 Answers
Baby Jogger Vue Lite Stroller - Aqua

Start your review of Baby Jogger Vue Lite Stroller - Aqua!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
I spent so much time researching which stroller I wanted for my first born and I’m so happy I went with this one 🙌🏻 I’ve heard great things about the Uppa Baby but couldn’t justify the price and I’m glad I didn’t because this is such a great stroller for the price. It’s a smooth ride and so easy to navigate with the single wheel in front. It’s so simple to close with just one pull which is essential for me since I’m usually on the go alone with the baby. It’s also lightweight which is a huge plus for a small woman like me. I can’t say enough good things!
Melissa R.
I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! It’s definitely our favorite baby gear, we’ve owned it for 4 years and it gets a lot of use. It’s gone to Disney, the zoo, the pumpkin patch, the mall and numerous more adventures. It’s lightweight but sturdy, it isn’t huge like other strollers and it the canopy is AMAZING!! I also love that it reclines almost flat so baby can nap comfortably. We’re looking into getting a double for our next Disney trip!
Ashley Y.
Montgomery, TX
Love it! It’s easy to maneuver and I can easily snap the car seat in an out. I had to buy special inserts for my car seat sits it’s not the same make, but that’s ok they weren’t expensive and they were easy to instal. I love this stroller because I can click my baby in his stroller now while he’s young then use it by itself as he gets bigger! Highly recommend.
Sara Tiffany G.
Carmel, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I got the Anniversary edition stroller as a baby shower gift and it is beautiful! I get compliments wherever I go with it. I love that it’s comfortable for both myself (4’9”) and my husband (6’3”) thanks to the adjustable handle. It’s also pretty rugged while still being reasonably lightweight
Brittany M.
Secaucus , NJ
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stroller. It’s so smooth and comfortable. My son is always comfy and never fusses if he has to be inside of it for a long time. The third wheel makes navigation super easy! Perfect for long walks and narrow shop aisles!
Parisa C.
Norfolk , VA
This is an amazing stroller! We love it so much. I recommend this to everyone with babies! My son loves & that’s a plus! Usually he fights to get out of strollers. We will be using this for awhile! 10/10
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
This one was gifted to me and still I'm j love w it as I walk every day thru the snow is a quick way to pass everything with out a problem as I see many do with a 4 wheel one.
Kelly F.
Albuquerque, NM
Very reliable stroller. I thought it was a bit bulkier for my taste since but it was very comfortable for my baby. Has plenty of space for diaper bag and other items but the one i got only had one cup holder which of you are jogging it would be nice to have a bit more space for your drink and your baby’s drink. But other than that i thought it was a good brand and very good priced
Allison H.
Claymont, DE
I absolutely love this stroller! It has the smoothest ride and is a low weight for a full stroller.  It is the perfect mix between an umbrella stroller and a jogging stroller.  I am so happy that I picked the GT version over the standard for the adjustable handle and never flat wheels. It fits in my hatchback with room to spare!
Stephanie G.
Greenville
Love this stroller! Super easy to fold up with one hand which is a momma must have feature. Also light enough for me to pick up with one hand and put in the trunk. My son likes the space as well as how far it leans back when he wants to take a nap. Wish it had a cup holder for Mom but otherwise it’s perfect!
Katie M.
Any good ways to increase storage on this stroller?
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
what is the difference (or your preference) between the baby jogger city mini GT and the Summit X3? Which one to get??

Macy's