BY BABY JOGGER

Find Baby Strollers at Target.com! The City Elite is a full-size all-terrain stroller that offers parents deluxe standard features with plush seating, raised kicker, storage convenience and a smooth comfortable ride for baby. The City Elite features patented Quick-Fold Technology with removable auto-lock to keep stroller closed when folded, accessory mounting bracket, a flip-flop friendly hand operated parking brake and adjustable handlebar to suit users of all heights. The 12" forever-air quick-release wheels won't leave you flat and feature sealed ball bearings, front wheel suspension and a lockable swivel front wheel for long distance strolling. The extra-plush. Color: Red. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Maggie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to love this stroller but it is just ok. The tires roll great and it is a smooth ride! However, I have had problems with them locking up and sometimes falling off In the trunk (they’re made to be removed easily which is actually a nice feature). The space to get into the basket of this stroller is so unbelievably tiny I struggle every time I try to put anything in or take it back out. I usually take my child out so I can get my bag in and then take them back out when I need it. It’s so frustrating and I pack light!! It folds up in a breeze and is not too heavy which were two of the things that sold me on this stroller. Overall this stroller is ok and has served its purpose for our family.
TATI 🎭.
downey
Had to buy a new stroller after our UppaBaby G lux was stolen, and this one was the perfect upgrade. No complaints. Perfect for Southern California weather and terrain. My favorite is the total recline + privacy canopy, all the windows, and the huge storage basket. Also, it folds in half so easily and saves space. The only reason I don’t give 5 stars is bc the baby’s head plus heavy bags cause the stroller to fall back when in full recline. *there is a warning on the stroller to NOT hang bags on handles*. Also, love how easy it is to push and the adjustable handle ( hubby is 6’ I’m 5’3) . Going on 2 years with it and still love it.
Kasandra L.
I lovveeee this stroller. Would give it 5 stars, but really wish it came with things like a child tray and parent cup holder for the price of it. Also, wish it had a bigger under caddy for storage. I can’t even fit my purse in there, there’s no way a diaper bag would fit. BUT it rides SO smoothly and the tires are amazing. I love the brake being up at the hand and not a foot brake. The car seat snap in feature is great too!
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville , TX
I wish this would have been the first stroller that I had purchased. We went through three bulky, clunky strollers before finally purchasing this one. I can’t even tell you how amazing this stroller is!! It’s light weight, super easy to fold and unfold, and my kid is way more comfortable in it than any of the previous strollers. It is so incredibly easy to maneuver and I honestly can’t believe we didn’t just buy this first. Best advice to go new and expecting mother’s... hands down get this stroller and skip on the car seat clunky stroller combo, don’t bother with useless uncomfortable umbrella strollers. This one is sooo beyond worth it!!! My 7 year old even climbs in some times and even she is super easy to push in this thing.
Lindsay G.
Minot
Love love this stroller. Extremely light weight, fits in a trunk easily, maneuvers easily. I’ve had extremely expensive strollers and this stroller 1/5 of the price is just as plush. The only thing I don’t like is the stroller is a little tippy if your baby is still pretty light, which is concerning. Other than that I would recommend 100% to all parents
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
The stroller is very pricey and not really worth the price. If you put a diaper bag or anything on the back of it the stroller tips. I have had a few jogger strollers, different brands and I have never had this issue. Other then that it's a good stroller, I just worry about it tipping over with one of my girls in it.
Samantha R.
Taylor
Love the control you have while walking or jogging, it's really helping me bounce back into my pre baby body. The ride is so smooth my little girl sleeps through our 2 hour daily walk. Plus this model does well on grassy areas when needed, no getting small wheels stuck and having to wrest it free.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this stroller because it was easy to workout with my son. Without having to worry about having to park him somewhere while i exercise. I like how the tires are i can walk on the grass etc.. Without any trouble. And its also great quality i had this stroller for three years and its still good.
Julie H.
Menifee, CA
I love this stroller! I would definitely recommend it. The car seat easily clicks in which is wonderful having a 3 month old. And is a very smooth ride, turns very easy!
Purchased from buybuybaby.com
We have the carrying bag also that is very compatible with it. Plenty of room also.
Jackie O.
Tustin
The main reason I really wanted a jogger was obviously to use it to jog with my baby ! And it worked perfectly for just that ! I've taken it jogging many times and the locks work great no issues there the only reason I give it 4 stars is because it is not an everyday stroller to go grocery shopping etc it's pretty bulky might not fit in sedans and it's very heavy . Other than that I love it !