Baby Jogger Glider Board, Black

The Glider Board attaches to the rear axle of your single or double Baby Jogger stroller and provides a space for an older child to ride along. The Glider Board is distance adjustable from the stroller to accommodate taller children, features a non-slip surface and conveniently stows out of the parent`s way when not in use. Holds up to 45 lbs.

Target gender: Unisex

Number of items: 1

Maximum weight recommendation: 60 Pounds

Dishwasher safe: No

Plastic; Imported; Compatible with - city mini, city mini Double, city mini GT, city mini GT Double, city premier, city select, city select LUX; Telescoping brackets are length adjustable; Glider board stows against stroller frame when not in use; Note - Glider board must be parallel to the ground or slightly angled toward the stroller before use.Depending on your stroller model, you may need to adjust the angle.

Batteries required: No

Item Weight: 5.5 pounds

Safety warning: Always make sure the ratchet straps are securely tightened before use. The Glider Board is suitable for children from 2 years old up to a maximum weight of 45 lbs (20kg). Do not run or skate with this product attached to a stroller/pushchair.

Style: Glider Board

Minimum weight recommendation: 15 Pounds

Material Type: Steel, plastic, rubber

Wheel type: Lockable

Is portable: No

Item model number: 50015

Do your kids actually want to stay on it or use it wondering as I’m debating on getting it for my toddler who walks but gets tired also
Start your review of Baby Jogger Glider Board, Black!
Pomona , CA
This is a great add on to my stroller. It actually a gift and we love it. It’s one of those things you didn’t know you need it.
Madison, WI
I love it for my 5 year old! It folds up easily and is great for when he wants to walk and then gets tired and likes to ride!
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
Awesome accessory to get my anti-stroller toddler to ride on when we need to move quickly. Very easy to use & small to store.
Ypsilanti, MI
Easy to use. My daughter loves to ride on it! I love that it is interchangeable with other baby jogger products.
Greenville , SC
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
LOVE THIS! Perfect for my two oldest kids ages 2 and 5 if they are too tired to walk!
Wesley Chapel, FL
I have this glider board and it has made traveling with my 2 year olds much easier. One hates to ride in the stroller but loves to ride on the board. It also is pretty adjustable and is able to flip out of the way (and secure to the frame) l. Definitely a great investment
Las Vegas
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
It works like intended and attaches and secures no problem. I like that I can do the one hand fold with it secured or not. Doesn't really navigate well for turns.
EDMONTON, AB
This was great when we had a third child, as one of th older ones could still ride along. Folded up nicely onto the frame and didn’t need to be removed to fold up the stroller.