BY BABY JOGGER

Baby Jogger Double Bug Canopy  Mosquitoes and other little flying critters can make a nice walk miserable for your child.  The Baby Jogger Double Bug Canopy is made out of a finely woven mesh.  The bug canopy completely encloses the front and sides of the stroller, while providing ventilation.  This helps keep flying insects and bugs out of your stroller and away from your children. see more...

Baby Jogger Double Bug Canopy
  • "Even though I enjoy other products by this brand, this one fell short." in 1 review
Janely A.
I love it this stroller! It helps out soooo much especially when I go out on walks or family events that involve a lot of walking. It’s big but is durable. I’ve walked it passed rocks and it have no problem going over them. I’m just in love!
Julie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product. I bought it for my nephew. Very compact to take with you anywhere. Color is perfect. Nephew is always comfortable in it. Will purchase for a gift for others it is that good. Overall very satisfied!
Lauren S.
Stuart, FL
Purchased this from amazon right before a rainy weekend in Disney. It was easy to use and kept our stroller dry during the intermittent storms in the afternoon and from the seats getting too hot.
Necole B.
Saint Amant
I like how the canopy gives my child privacy and keeps the bugs/insects away. I also like how it rides smooth when I'm pushing so my child isn't disturbed if I hit a bump or uneven terrain
Nydia Fry M.
Even though I enjoy other products by this brand, this one fell short. Despite having some ventilation, it still became too hot and not enough fresh air was coming in. I do not recommend this particular item.
Iesha F.
SC
I love this canopy. It keeps those pesky insects away from my little one whenever we decide to go to the park or a cookout.
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this canopy. It's great for long periods outside. Awesome for camping trips. Defiantly recommend this!!
Mayte A.
California
I like it a lot but sometimes I think it's not very safe for the baby and I would like to try it. :) the designs are very beautiful