Baby Jogger City Series Child Tray - Single

Attach this child tray to any stroller from baby jogger to hold your child's meals, snacks and drinks. This stroller accessory has a convenient baby cup holder and an easy to clean surface. Suitable for babies 6 months and up. Not compatible with the city select.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Jogger City Series Child Tray - Single!
Looove these trays!! I bought two for my double stroller and they are amazing, easy to install and perfect for taking kiddos out for a bit longer time where a snack is needed! Easy to take off and clean properly too which is a bonus!
edmonton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only downfall to this stroller brand is that the stuff you eventually use have to be purchased individually. The price point is decent and it folds outwards - easily letting you grab babe. Easy to clean!!
Kingston, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing product ! So easy to clean, opens and closes so easily. Attachment is a pain if you need to take it off and on often but we just leave ours on!
Mississauga, ON
We love this stroller!! We are always going up north and it's great for the terrain up there. Light and compact it's easy to travel with
Airdrie, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Easy to use and attach to the stroller. It is the perfect size for child's snacks and drink. No complaints does what it needs to.
LaSalle, Ontario
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A simple but effective way to provide snacks on the go! Easily opens and closes and doesn't affect folding the stroller to stow.
Calgary, AB
Love this tray! Allows my daughter to have her drink and snacks super handy and i never have issues with the quick open swing
Thunder Bay
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I wish this just came with the stroller. It is quite pricy. It is handy to have somewhere for drinks or snacks though.
Mt. Vernon, WA
I have the tray for city mini gt, it's a great addition. my 7 month old can put her toys on the tray then take them off