Baby Jogger City Series Child Tray - Single

Attach this child tray to any stroller from baby jogger to hold your child's meals, snacks and drinks. This stroller accessory has a convenient baby cup holder and an easy to clean surface. Suitable for babies 6 months and up. Not compatible with the city select.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Jogger City Series Child Tray - Single!
Taylorsville , UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought the baby jogger city select Lux and when I purchased the tray I pitched the wrong one it wasn’t adaptable
Brownsburg, IN
Attaches easily and works great. It holds everything I need it too without spilling and is very easy to clean.
New Rochelle
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Love this tray, so easy to put on and off and my daughter loves to hold onto it. So easy to put a cup within.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Great to keep kids entertained with toys and snacks at hand. Attaches and detaches easily to stroller.
Westerly , RI
Very helpful to have. Easy to get on and off and easy to clean for that reason, glad that I bought this.
Phoenix
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
The tray is super helpful with the older child. He uses it all the time to eat and carry his drink in
Beaverton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super easy to remove or connect, very convenient for toddlers, have been super happy with purchase.
Wilmington , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great tray. Function, great size, does exactly what it’s suppose to do. Easily to take off and on.
Purchased at: Target
I love the swivel option to get the my son out of the stroller. It’s sturdy and easy to clean.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy to attach, able to detach and clean, was very reasonably priced! Purchased off of amazon!