Baby Jogger City Series Child Tray - Single

Attach this child tray to any stroller from baby jogger to hold your child's meals, snacks and drinks. This stroller accessory has a convenient baby cup holder and an easy to clean surface. Suitable for babies 6 months and up. Not compatible with the city select.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Jogger City Series Child Tray - Single!
Labelle, FL
Very easy to use, I did try jogging with it just to test the waters and sometimes it would swerve off but I guess it’s just the direction you’re going, but other than that it’s great for everyday youse. Overall I was satisfied and so was my son :);
Seneca, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's pretty straightforward and easy to use. I can tell my 3 year old to go hop in her stroller and she has no problem opening it up and closing the tray. I do have to snap it in and open it for her but I'm sure as she gets older she will be able to do that for herself. I does tilt at an angle making drinking sometime a challenge, but it is very sturdy and well made:
Manalapan, NJ
I purchased this child tray to attach to my City mini gt jogging stroller. This stroller is awesome as the maneuvering and steering is so easy and smooth unlike other strollers. I really love the long canopy cover it has!! This makes walking in the park a breeze
St Petersburg, FL
We got the tray off of Amazon after buying the stroller! It works great when our baby needs a snack. I do miss trays coming with stroller however this tray was affordable compared to other brands! Overall we really like it.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased two for my City Select double. When the seats are big facing forward, you can’t really open the tray to get the kiddo in the seat. Such a bummer but expected i guess. My girls love it though!
San Jose, CA
Works greats but sometimes can be hard to snap closed. Once closed it is at the perfect height for my 2yr old. A great way to keep him occupied in the stroller.
DRAPER, UT
Very easy to use and will fold up with my lux seat so I don’t have to take it off when I fold it up baby jogger city select® LUX stroller
Park Ridge, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was very easy to put in. You just snap it in! My daughter is still young so she likes to bang on it. I also attach toys to this which is very helpful.
Avondale, LA
I have the tray for the versa and I love it. It's not huge and bulky and it folds nicely into the seat and out of the way when the stroller is folded.
Tampa
Purchased at: Amazon
I like how easily it snaps in place. However, the drink holder doesn’t hold his cup with handles. That’s the only reason it doesn’t get 5 stars.