Baby Jogger City Series Child Tray - Single

Attach this child tray to any stroller from baby jogger to hold your child's meals, snacks and drinks. This stroller accessory has a convenient baby cup holder and an easy to clean surface. Suitable for babies 6 months and up. Not compatible with the city select.

Does this tray work with any type of stroller?
Start your review of Baby Jogger City Series Child Tray - Single!
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Baby Jogger City Series Child Tray - Single uploaded by Jess K.
Purchased at: Amazon
The snack tray is great! It snaps easily off and on, and holds all of the cups we've used. I also really like that it provides a place to clip things on, like portable sound machines or pacifier clips. My little guy also likes to kick his feet up on it.
Boca Raton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This tray is perfect. The stroller itself doesn’t come with any of the accessories but if i had to Pick from them, i would say the tray is a must. It’s easy to snap in and unsnap, easy to clean up and sits at a good height on the stroller.
Brooklyn, NY
This is basically a game changer. It’s not only perfect for snacks but really is great for a small surface to play on. Furthermore it helps deter my child from just climbing out of the stroller without being strapped in. I couldn’t imagine using the stroller without it.
Hamilton
Ordered but have never been able to attach because it’s just over my head. Plus it’s a whole separate piece that comes on and off easy time you use. This did not meet my expectations. I would not recommend
Westerly, RI
Very helpful to have. Easy to get on and off and easy to clean for that reason, glad that I bought this.
Bloomington, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My stroller doesn't have one of these! I'm so sad! my daughter is a year old & just throws everything off her stroller without one of these.
Massapequa, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
This tray attaches to the stroller and I can put snacks on there for my kids to snack on while I shop. My only complaint is that when I fold the stroller up the tray doesn’t fold up with it. I have to take the tray off and it’s annoying.
Trenton, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This tray is ok. Its situated a little far from the little one, so it will hold a drink, but the child can't reach it on its own. The parent has to always hand it to the child.
Victorville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change id really recommend this product
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Easy to install, sleek, and the perfect height and size for my daughter to reach her snacks and place her toys up on!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...