Baby Jogger City Series Child Tray - Single

Attach this child tray to any stroller from baby jogger to hold your child's meals, snacks and drinks. This stroller accessory has a convenient baby cup holder and an easy to clean surface. Suitable for babies 6 months and up. Not compatible with the city select.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Jogger City Series Child Tray - Single!
Excelsior Springs, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The baby's fingers can EASILY get stuck in the hinges of the tray so please be extra careful. Other than that, the product worked just as expected. The product is easy to clean and storage is made super simple. It is easy to fold and has a very small build that is great for busy public areas and events. Light weight, also a good option for use if you are going to go on a run with your child.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This tray is a must! It unclips on one side and swings up for easy entrance of your child. Cup holder is deep enough. Just a warning though, do not buy off amazon, we got a fake one and it kept popping off on the fixed side (we know it was fake because that never happens with our original one).
Brooklyn, NY
This is basically a game changer. It’s not only perfect for snacks but really is great for a small surface to play on. Furthermore it helps deter my child from just climbing out of the stroller without being strapped in. I couldn’t imagine using the stroller without it.
Lebanon
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Slightly difficult to install. Overall not a bad investment. Wish it was more adjustable than it is. Easy to wipe clean. Slightly expensive in my opinion for a try but would recommend getting this accessory if you get the stroller.
boca raton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This tray is perfect. The stroller itself doesn’t come with any of the accessories but if i had to Pick from them, i would say the tray is a must. It’s easy to snap in and unsnap, easy to clean up and sits at a good height on the stroller.
Maumee
The child single tray is nice and a must have in my opinion. Whether you are going for a quick walk, a jog or a day trip this is so nice to have for your little one. It has a cup insert for sippy cups or toddler cups and an easy to clean try that is perfect for snacks, or toys. Makes it easier to get around for the day when your little one can easily eat, snack or play.
West Plains, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy to open and close. It has a last that is very easy to push so that it can be opened with one hand. It is also very easy to take off the tray if you choose to no longer use it. It met my expectations and I use it every time I use the stroller. Perfect for keeping a bottle or Sippy cup close to the child.
Hamilton
Ordered but have never been able to attach because it’s just over my head. Plus it’s a whole separate piece that comes on and off easy time you use. This did not meet my expectations. I would not recommend
Round Lake, IL
Perfect for any cups or bottles. It works great with little food you can place one it. It is very affordable! No cons just pros! It fits perfectly on there. My daughter loves it because she can sit up and put her hands on it! Totally satisfied with this product!
Frederick, MD
Love this child tray! I bought it before we were heading to a theme park and it hasn’t let us down. We’ve used it everyday since! It’s quick to attach and take off, and my child can easily reach his drink and snacks while sitting in the stroller.