BY BABY JOGGER #7 in Strollers

Whether you're looking for a travel system, a pram, a double stroller, a triple, or just a single, the City Select could be the only stroller you'll ever need. The most versatile twin stroller on the market today, the City Select was designed to keep your family rolling as it grows from one child to two. Now sold with the Second Seat Kit included, the City Select Double is allows parents to mix and match seats, bassinets and car seats to suit their family's needs into over 16 different combinations from double tiered car seats to a bassinet and single seat combo (Car Seats, Bassinet Kits and accessories - sold separately). Features patented Quick-Fold Technology so you can fold your stroller in one step, a hand operated parking brake, telescoping handlebar and 12" forever-air rear and 8" lightweight dual front quick-release wheels and front wheel suspension. The padded seats recline with the push of a button while facing either direction. Also features a multi-position foot well, an adjustable Upf 50+ sun canopy with peek-a-boo window and plenty of storage. Includes stroller, second seat, and second seat brackets - everything you need for a double stroller. For use from 6 months and up, each seat has a 45 pound maximum weight capacity. The City Select is not intended for jogging. Most versatile tandem stroller on the market today, the City Select was designed to keep your family rolling as it grows from one child to two Now sold with the Second Seat Kit included, the City Select Double is allows parents to mix and match seats, bassinets and car seats to suit their family's needs Over 16 different combinations from double tiered car seats to a bassinet and single seat combo (Car Seats, Bassinet Kits and accessories - sold separately) Each seat holds child up to 45 lb 1-step fold for added convenience Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Would this be worth it???5 Answers
  • Is this a good everyday stroller? Is it easy to use?2 Answers
  • I've seen this stroller so much & was thinking of buy...1 Answers
Nicole T.
I really enjoyed this stroller the time i had it. Its very sturdy and durable and is easy to use. I did find it somewhat heavy and had a hard time taking out 1 seat to close it but it was still convenient. I love that it can be a single or a double stroller and it is super versatile with seat placement. They can be placed in just about any direction and can be used with bassinet and/or seats. The under carriage is big and holds a nice amount of items and the wheels are made of a tire like rubber and have to be inflated. You do have to buy a stroller organizer since it doesnt have one but the stainless steel design is really nice. I also like the seats one in front of the other and not side by side. Overall it was a good double stroller and worked well fird my Irish twins!
Kiri H.
Ewa Beach, HI
Last stroller you will ever need with multiple children! I wish I discovered this stroller when I had my first 6 years ago! I love I can go from single to triple depending on my needs and and attachment. The fact that every thing detaches allows for better fit into different cars to transport. I have a 3 row Santa Fe, so when the 3rd row is up we lose trunk space, however with the city select stays in my trunk ALWAYS because of how frequently it is used! Right now I am currently using a car seat adapter, the regular seat, and the hover board daily, with a walking child. I frequently have the second seat available depending on the event or occasion. I love this stroller and would give it 10 stars if I could.
EDITH C.
Frederick, MD
I had such high hopes for this stroller. With the price tag it has you'd expect it would be great. Its ok. My favorite things about it are, the handle is easily adjustable for my tall husband and short me. The seats can be turned in any direction which is great for when the kids want to face each other or when they're annoyed of looking at one another. Which happens more than you think. The seats are fully reclinable. But its so bulky. Moving around is so difficult. And once both seats are in its a pain to get things in and out of the basket if the bottom seat is facing you. It's spacious, yes. But im 50/50 on recommendation.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
This stroller is amazing! It’s very durable and once you despite its heavyweight, it feels very luxurious compared to the lightweight strollers. It’s sturdy and it glides smoothly around corners and bumps like it has suspension so that your baby can sleep soundly and peacefully. Easy to collapse and has a click system so you know if your seat is fastened or not. It looks good as a one seater or 2. The variety of seating positions is endless and they have a variety of cute colors to choose from to match your heart’s desire. Though it can be pricy, it’s such a good investment that can last a long way even past the toddler phase.
Maggie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stroller for its versatility! The only problem is having to take it completely apart to put it in my minivan. It gets to be a pain when you’re in a hurry and have 4 children asking for things while you’re still in the back trying to put it in the trunk. It has served our family well but for quicker trips, in and out of the car, and our trips to Disney, I have to use my other double stroller (Zoe XL2 Best V2) because it folds up so much more easily, is more compact and has everything built right in!
Erica M.
Presque Isle, ME
I want to love my City Select. There are lots of benefits in the number of options for configuration. I have the bassinet, the stand up board, the car seat adapter and two seats. I can arrange it pretty much any way I like, BUT it takes up a lot of car space. You have to pretty much take the whole thing apart to fold it up and then reassemble it when you get to your destination. I do really enjoy it when it’s all together, but it’s really not convenient to constantly be breaking it down and putting it together.
Olga b.
Franklin Park, IL
I absolutely LOVE this stroller. I got it with my first, used it with a second seat when #2 came along and now im still using it with #3 ob the way. Kiddos are now 3 and 5 and still fit! I did have to take the top off for the 5 year old jist recently. Now with #3 on the way, we got a riding board that attaches to the back of the stroller for the oldest to use. It easily assembles and disassembles, and is overall the single most used baby item we own.
Brittany P.
Surprise, AZ
Love this stoller and all of its flexibility. I have a 3 and 18 month old with a 3rd child on the way. This stroller is maneuverable and able to accommodate our growing family. It can be used as a single or double and stears easily considering it is a narrow stroller. I had tried out a sit and stand type stroller be for making this purchase and was so glad I did because I found that the sit and stand was hard for me to manuever.
Kathryn M.
Lockport , IL
I love this stroller. We also purchased the kick board for the end so my 6year old could jump on the back and get a ride too! I like that I don’t always have to use it as a double. I don’t always have all 3 kids with me so to be able to use it as a single stroller is great. I also like that you can place the seats in many directions. Very versatile. It is pricey and it is pretty heavy which is why i gave it 4 stars.
Taylor B.
Oklahoma City
We bought this stroller when we found out we were expecting our second. I knew I wanted a jogging stroller and we’d heard rave reviews from friends. Well, we’re two months in and I love it! It’s so easy to jog with! Plus, it fits through doors in the mall and is simple to navigate.

My only negative: doesn’t have a cup holder for whoever is pushing it. But that was a simple fix.
Jayel K.
Would this be worth it???
Is this a good everyday stroller? Is it easy to use?
Odalis L.
I've seen this stroller so much & was thinking of buying one but I wasn't sure if it's really that great like everyone says, is it that great though? Is it worth it? Or should I just buy a cheaper stroller?