BY BABY JOGGER #5 in Strollers

Whether you're looking for a travel system, a pram, a double stroller, a triple, or just a single, the City Select could be the only stroller you'll ever need. The most versatile twin stroller on the market today, the City Select was designed to keep your family rolling as it grows from one child to two. Now sold with the Second Seat Kit included, the City Select Double is allows parents to mix and match seats, bassinets and car seats to suit their family's needs into over 16 different combinations from double tiered car seats to a bassinet and single seat combo (Car Seats, Bassinet Kits and accessories - sold separately). Features patented Quick-Fold Technology so you can fold your stroller in one step, a hand operated parking brake, telescoping handlebar and 12" forever-air rear and 8" lightweight dual front quick-release wheels and front wheel suspension. The padded seats recline with the push of a button while facing either direction. Also features a multi-position foot well, an adjustable Upf 50+ sun canopy with peek-a-boo window and plenty of storage. Includes stroller, second seat, and second seat brackets - everything you need for a double stroller. For use from 6 months and up, each seat has a 45 pound maximum weight capacity. The City Select is not intended for jogging. Most versatile tandem stroller on the market today, the City Select was designed to keep your family rolling as it grows from one child to two Now sold with the Second Seat Kit included, the City Select Double is allows parents to mix and match seats, bassinets and car seats to suit their family's needs Over 16 different combinations from double tiered car seats to a bassinet and single seat combo (Car Seats, Bassinet Kits and accessories - sold separately) Each seat holds child up to 45 lb 1-step fold for added convenience Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Would this be worth it???5 Answers
  • Is this a good everyday stroller? Is it easy to use?2 Answers
  • I've seen this stroller so much & was thinking of buy...1 Answers
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
This stroller is amazing! It’s very durable and once you despite its heavyweight, it feels very luxurious compared to the lightweight strollers. It’s sturdy and it glides smoothly around corners and bumps like it has suspension so that your baby can sleep soundly and peacefully. Easy to collapse and has a click system so you know if your seat is fastened or not. It looks good as a one seater or 2. The variety of seating positions is endless and they have a variety of cute colors to choose from to match your heart’s desire. Though it can be pricy, it’s such a good investment that can last a long way even past the toddler phase.
Brittany P.
Surprise, AZ
Love this stoller and all of its flexibility. I have a 3 and 18 month old with a 3rd child on the way. This stroller is maneuverable and able to accommodate our growing family. It can be used as a single or double and stears easily considering it is a narrow stroller. I had tried out a sit and stand type stroller be for making this purchase and was so glad I did because I found that the sit and stand was hard for me to manuever.
Nikki J.
Klamath Falls
This is seriously the best stroller ever! It is so convenient for any family with 3 children. I purchased the board for my oldest child to stand and ride on the back while my younger 2 lounge in the comfort of the adjustable seats. Unfortunately, our stroller was stolen and I'll have to replace it eventually, but it is well worth the money!
Alexis R.
This has got to be my favorite tandem stroller. I use this one when running errands. Because it’s tandem, we can fit through the doorway. You can rearrange the seats into several different configurations. You can also buy adapters to make almost any brand of infant car seat fit on the stroller. It’s expensive, but most stuff for twins is.
Ligibell S.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stroller!!! It has been one of my most valued purchases!! It fits both of my babies perfectly and I love that you can flip the chairs a million different ways! It’s not the fastest thing to assemble because you have so many parts and pieces, but, it works for us!!!
Michelle B.
Independence, OH
I have two girls that are 10 months apart. We love this stroller so much. I love the ease to open and close it and how compact it is. It’s a little on the heavy side but it definitely wasn’t the heaviest of all double strollers. It’s easy to maneuver and fits everywhere. I couldn’t imagine having a different double stroller!
Mia F.
Moreno Valley
Absolutely love this stroller! Having two kiddos they both absolutely love it! My favorite feature would be the option to recline both seats when the little ones fall asleep from strolling around as you can see in the picture! Definitely worth the money!
Yadira B.
Spanish Fork
I honestly love this stroller! It was so much easier to use than the other two strollers I tried out. I love that you can change it from a signal to a double stroller and that you can change the way the seats face. Also, it folds smaller than the other two strollers I tried to where I still had room in my trunk for my items!
Kara K.
New Orleans
Love this stroller it handles so well and is compact! I love that you can recline to seat all the way back so that the child can sleep! And the canopy covers really far so that it basically covers them fully from the sun and the covering is also shields uvb/uva. It’s a pricey stroller but def worth it I love my city select
Jacqueline K.
Hemet, CA
Best purchase ever! I love that this stroller can be a single, double or even accommodate a third child on a scooter board. This is a stroller that grow with your family. The different configurations make this work for any situation. The basket Underneat is roomy. Even when there are 3 children it is easy to maneuver. It glides on most surfaces too!
Jayel K.
Would this be worth it???
Is this a good everyday stroller? Is it easy to use?
Odalis L.
I've seen this stroller so much & was thinking of buying one but I wasn't sure if it's really that great like everyone says, is it that great though? Is it worth it? Or should I just buy a cheaper stroller?