BY BABY JOGGER #10 in Strollers

Whether you're looking for a travel system, a pram, a double stroller, a triple, or just a single, the City Select could be the only stroller you'll ever need. The most versatile twin stroller on the market today, the City Select was designed to keep your family rolling as it grows from one child to two. Now sold with the Second Seat Kit included, the City Select Double is allows parents to mix and match seats, bassinets and car seats to suit their family's needs into over 16 different combinations from double tiered car seats to a bassinet and single seat combo (Car Seats, Bassinet Kits and accessories - sold separately). Features patented Quick-Fold Technology so you can fold your stroller in one step, a hand operated parking brake, telescoping handlebar and 12" forever-air rear and 8" lightweight dual front quick-release wheels and front wheel suspension. The padded seats recline with the push of a button while facing either direction. Also features a multi-position foot well, an adjustable Upf 50+ sun canopy with peek-a-boo window and plenty of storage. Includes stroller, second seat, and second seat brackets - everything you need for a double stroller. For use from 6 months and up, each seat has a 45 pound maximum weight capacity. The City Select is not intended for jogging. Most versatile tandem stroller on the market today, the City Select was designed to keep your family rolling as it grows from one child to two Now sold with the Second Seat Kit included, the City Select Double is allows parents to mix and match seats, bassinets and car seats to suit their family's needs Over 16 different combinations from double tiered car seats to a bassinet and single seat combo (Car Seats, Bassinet Kits and accessories - sold separately) Each seat holds child up to 45 lb 1-step fold for added convenience Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Would this be worth it???5 Answers
  • Is this a good everyday stroller? Is it easy to use?2 Answers
  • I've seen this stroller so much & was thinking of buy...2 Answers
Maggie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stroller for its versatility! The only problem is having to take it completely apart to put it in my minivan. It gets to be a pain when you’re in a hurry and have 4 children asking for things while you’re still in the back trying to put it in the trunk. It has served our family well but for quicker trips, in and out of the car, and our trips to Disney, I have to use my other double stroller (Zoe XL2 Best V2) because it folds up so much more easily, is more compact and has everything built right in!
Erica M.
Presque Isle, ME
I want to love my City Select. There are lots of benefits in the number of options for configuration. I have the bassinet, the stand up board, the car seat adapter and two seats. I can arrange it pretty much any way I like, BUT it takes up a lot of car space. You have to pretty much take the whole thing apart to fold it up and then reassemble it when you get to your destination. I do really enjoy it when it’s all together, but it’s really not convenient to constantly be breaking it down and putting it together.
Taylor B.
Oklahoma City
We bought this stroller when we found out we were expecting our second. I knew I wanted a jogging stroller and we’d heard rave reviews from friends. Well, we’re two months in and I love it! It’s so easy to jog with! Plus, it fits through doors in the mall and is simple to navigate.

My only negative: doesn’t have a cup holder for whoever is pushing it. But that was a simple fix.
Nicole T.
I really enjoyed this stroller the time i had it. Its very sturdy and durable and is easy to use. I did find it somewhat heavy and had a hard time taking out 1 seat to close it but it was still convenient. I love that it can be a single or a double stroller and it is super versatile with seat placement. They can be placed in just about any direction and can be used with bassinet and/or seats. The under carriage is big and holds a nice amount of items and the wheels are made of a tire like rubber and have to be inflated. You do have to buy a stroller organizer since it doesnt have one but the stainless steel design is really nice. I also like the seats one in front of the other and not side by side. Overall it was a good double stroller and worked well fird my Irish twins!
jessie t.
I was hesitant to purchase such an expensive stroller but there really is no comparison to other double strollers. It feels light pushing it, and the steering is great. I love how many different ways I can position the two seats, and when both face out each child can see what’s going on and not the back of the seat in front. Highly recommend!
Michelle B.
Independence, OH
I have two girls that are 10 months apart. We love this stroller so much. I love the ease to open and close it and how compact it is. It’s a little on the heavy side but it definitely wasn’t the heaviest of all double strollers. It’s easy to maneuver and fits everywhere. I couldn’t imagine having a different double stroller!
Kara K.
New Orleans
Love this stroller it handles so well and is compact! I love that you can recline to seat all the way back so that the child can sleep! And the canopy covers really far so that it basically covers them fully from the sun and the covering is also shields uvb/uva. It’s a pricey stroller but def worth it I love my city select
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
This stroller is amazing! It’s very durable and once you despite its heavyweight, it feels very luxurious compared to the lightweight strollers. It’s sturdy and it glides smoothly around corners and bumps like it has suspension so that your baby can sleep soundly and peacefully. Easy to collapse and has a click system so you know if your seat is fastened or not. It looks good as a one seater or 2. The variety of seating positions is endless and they have a variety of cute colors to choose from to match your heart’s desire. Though it can be pricy, it’s such a good investment that can last a long way even past the toddler phase.
Shayna W.
Seaside, CA
Amazing Stroller! I researched for a solid three months before making the decision! The seats are sturdy enough for my 5 year old how sometimes gets tired and yet comfortable and supportive enough for a newborn! Nice size basket underneath and smooth, easy driving makes this an amazing stroller!
TAMAR M.
I absolutely love it after I had my second baby I need a double stroller had to get rid of my orbit baby G3 it was my favorite loved it a lot but I had to get a double stroller and I love it my babies are comfortable most important thing for me and I’m happy with it I go walking everyday it’s definitely smooth and heavy duty
Jayel K.
Would this be worth it???
Odalis L.
I've seen this stroller so much & was thinking of buying one but I wasn't sure if it's really that great like everyone says, is it that great though? Is it worth it? Or should I just buy a cheaper stroller?
Is this a good everyday stroller? Is it easy to use?

Kohl's