BY BABY JOGGER #6 in Strollers

Whether you're looking for a travel system, a pram, a double stroller, a triple, or just a single, the City Select could be the only stroller you'll ever need. The most versatile twin stroller on the market today, the City Select was designed to keep your family rolling as it grows from one child to two. Now sold with the Second Seat Kit included, the City Select Double is allows parents to mix and match seats, bassinets and car seats to suit their family's needs into over 16 different combinations from double tiered car seats to a bassinet and single seat combo (Car Seats, Bassinet Kits and accessories - sold separately). Features patented Quick-Fold Technology so you can fold your stroller in one step, a hand operated parking brake, telescoping handlebar and 12" forever-air rear and 8" lightweight dual front quick-release wheels and front wheel suspension. The padded seats recline with the push of a button while facing either direction. Also features a multi-position foot well, an adjustable Upf 50+ sun canopy with peek-a-boo window and plenty of storage. Includes stroller, second seat, and second seat brackets - everything you need for a double stroller. For use from 6 months and up, each seat has a 45 pound maximum weight capacity. The City Select is not intended for jogging. Most versatile tandem stroller on the market today, the City Select was designed to keep your family rolling as it grows from one child to two Now sold with the Second Seat Kit included, the City Select Double is allows parents to mix and match seats, bassinets and car seats to suit their family's needs Over 16 different combinations from double tiered car seats to a bassinet and single seat combo (Car Seats, Bassinet Kits and accessories - sold separately) Each seat holds child up to 45 lb 1-step fold for added convenience Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Would this be worth it???5 Answers
  • Is this a good everyday stroller? Is it easy to use?2 Answers
  • I've seen this stroller so much & was thinking of buy...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
EDITH C.
Frederick, MD
I had such high hopes for this stroller. With the price tag it has you'd expect it would be great. Its ok. My favorite things about it are, the handle is easily adjustable for my tall husband and short me. The seats can be turned in any direction which is great for when the kids want to face each other or when they're annoyed of looking at one another. Which happens more than you think. The seats are fully reclinable. But its so bulky. Moving around is so difficult. And once both seats are in its a pain to get things in and out of the basket if the bottom seat is facing you. It's spacious, yes. But im 50/50 on recommendation.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
This stroller is amazing! It’s very durable and once you despite its heavyweight, it feels very luxurious compared to the lightweight strollers. It’s sturdy and it glides smoothly around corners and bumps like it has suspension so that your baby can sleep soundly and peacefully. Easy to collapse and has a click system so you know if your seat is fastened or not. It looks good as a one seater or 2. The variety of seating positions is endless and they have a variety of cute colors to choose from to match your heart’s desire. Though it can be pricy, it’s such a good investment that can last a long way even past the toddler phase.
Olga b.
Franklin Park, IL
I absolutely LOVE this stroller. I got it with my first, used it with a second seat when #2 came along and now im still using it with #3 ob the way. Kiddos are now 3 and 5 and still fit! I did have to take the top off for the 5 year old jist recently. Now with #3 on the way, we got a riding board that attaches to the back of the stroller for the oldest to use. It easily assembles and disassembles, and is overall the single most used baby item we own.
Brittany P.
Surprise, AZ
Love this stoller and all of its flexibility. I have a 3 and 18 month old with a 3rd child on the way. This stroller is maneuverable and able to accommodate our growing family. It can be used as a single or double and stears easily considering it is a narrow stroller. I had tried out a sit and stand type stroller be for making this purchase and was so glad I did because I found that the sit and stand was hard for me to manuever.
Kathryn M.
Lockport , IL
I love this stroller. We also purchased the kick board for the end so my 6year old could jump on the back and get a ride too! I like that I don’t always have to use it as a double. I don’t always have all 3 kids with me so to be able to use it as a single stroller is great. I also like that you can place the seats in many directions. Very versatile. It is pricey and it is pretty heavy which is why i gave it 4 stars.
Nikki J.
Klamath Falls
This is seriously the best stroller ever! It is so convenient for any family with 3 children. I purchased the board for my oldest child to stand and ride on the back while my younger 2 lounge in the comfort of the adjustable seats. Unfortunately, our stroller was stolen and I'll have to replace it eventually, but it is well worth the money!
Jennifer V.
Staten Island, NY
This stroller can be used many different ways. I actually love the stroller. However it can be very heavy. This was an issue for me after my c-section with my twins. I could not use the stroller until I healed. All in all however you can move the seats around and even buy the car seat adapters to use the car seats instead of the seats.
Alexis R.
This has got to be my favorite tandem stroller. I use this one when running errands. Because it’s tandem, we can fit through the doorway. You can rearrange the seats into several different configurations. You can also buy adapters to make almost any brand of infant car seat fit on the stroller. It’s expensive, but most stuff for twins is.
Ligibell S.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stroller!!! It has been one of my most valued purchases!! It fits both of my babies perfectly and I love that you can flip the chairs a million different ways! It’s not the fastest thing to assemble because you have so many parts and pieces, but, it works for us!!!
Michelle B.
Independence, OH
I have two girls that are 10 months apart. We love this stroller so much. I love the ease to open and close it and how compact it is. It’s a little on the heavy side but it definitely wasn’t the heaviest of all double strollers. It’s easy to maneuver and fits everywhere. I couldn’t imagine having a different double stroller!
Jayel K.
Would this be worth it???
Is this a good everyday stroller? Is it easy to use?
Odalis L.
I've seen this stroller so much & was thinking of buying one but I wasn't sure if it's really that great like everyone says, is it that great though? Is it worth it? Or should I just buy a cheaper stroller?