BY BABY JOGGER

The Baby Jogger City Select offers parents the unique opportunity to customize their stroller into different combinations to suit their family needs This kit includes a Second Seat

Item model number: 89260

Item Weight: 36 pounds

Batteries required: No

Wheel type: Swivel

Minimum weight recommendation: 5 Pounds

Additional product features: Canopy

Suspension: Front wheel

Maximum weight recommendation: 90 Pounds

In order to turn the stroller into a double simlpy attach the included second seat kit. There are 16 unique seating combinations from double tiered car seats to a bassinet and a single seat. The only seating combo it doesn't do is a double bassinet option.; 12 inch forever-air rear and 8 inch lightweight front wheels with front wheel suspension and sealed ball bearings.; The included Second seat kit will allow you to transform the baby jogger city select stroller into a double stroller without having a wide double stroller. Please note - You can use your stroller for a single child in the upper position but, if you decide to use it for a second child (twins or two close in age) in the lower position you must purchase the second seat. The second seat comes with the mounting bracket needed to convert your stroller from a single to a double.; The City Select features Baby Jogger's famous Quick-Fold Technology making it the only in-line stroller to fold flat in one simple step. With a 45 lb per seat weight capacity, the City Select will last you through your stroller years.; Bundle includes 2013 Baby Jogger City Select Stroller and 2nd Seat in Onyx

Care instructions: United States

Kelsie C.
Tacoma, WA
Loved this stroller! I have two girls that are only 19 months apart so my oldest was too small to use a sit and stand stroller. My only complaint was that I had to remove the seats every time to close up the stroller. I see now that the latest model allows you to leave them on so I LOVE that! Its extremely versatile and grows with your family. Highly recommend!
Jordan M.
Edmond
Purchased at: Albee Baby
I love that it’s not a side by side. I can fit in doorways easily and through aisles as well. The price point is just a starting point though. Everything is an add-on. Parent console? Add-on. Car seat adapter? Add on. It’s hard to fold too
Taylor A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Amazing quality stroller with so many fantastic features. It’s a must have for any parents of 2+ kids! My husband loves it just as much as I do. It’s such a smooth push, and the kids love it too.
Kaycee K.
Guntersville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best stroller if you have kids separted in age or close in age... i have a 3 month old, 2 yr old and 5 yr old. They are able to sit or stand on the stroller and easy to push and use!
Shannan F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Easy to fold and unfold, lightweight for a double stroller, works with most car seats once you buy the adapters. Pricey but worth it. Has a lot of storage room. Definitely recommend!
Doris P.
Louisville, KY
This stroller has been life changing. It is so versatile and convenient since you can arrange in so many different ways to fit your needs. Both, my baby and toddler love it.
Steph Y.
This stroller is hands down the best purchase I have made!  As a mother of 5 kids this stroller makes life easier when out and about with multiple kiddos.  Their products are well made and I love that I can fit through doors with 3 kids on it!  My kids are comfortable and enjoy sitting in it when I run errands.  This stroller is easy to use and easy to push!  I’d definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone and everyone who asks me.
Aka M.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
So much storage underneath, very durable. Moves around great. Easy to take apart and clean. Lots of room in the seats. My favourite double stroller by far and I have about 4 strollers. Only con for me is that it’s a bit heavier than the other ones.
Treava M.
Woodstock, ON
Purchased at: Babies R Us
I have had my fair share of strollers since my oldest child was born and Baby Jogger is by far the best in I’ve owned. We love this stroller and take it everywhere with us!
Tammy S.
Calgary , AB
I was concerned about the price as it’s a lot to spend st once. We have twins so I needed two seats. This is great, durable and easy to move around. Not as heavy as some of the others.   It’s great that you can move the seats into different positions.