BY BABY JOGGER #5 in Strollers

Whether you're looking for a travel system, a pram, a double stroller, a triple, or just a single, the City Select could be the only stroller you'll ever need. The most versatile stroller on the market today, the City Select was designed to keep your family rolling as it grows from one child to two...or even three. The City Select is not intended for jogging.

Child Weight Max: 45 lbs

RWeb#: 065163

Car Seat Compatible: With Adapter (Sold Separately)

Manufacturer #: 1959410

Product Dimensions (in inches): 27.6 x 21.6 x 0.1

# of Children Capacity: 1

With over 16 possible configurations, the City Select can be used front facing, parent facing, or sibling facing. Add a Second Seat to make it a double, and a Glider Board for a triple. (Conversion Kits sold separately); The seat offers multiple recline positions to make sure that your child is comfortable and safe. Each seat has a 45 lb. weight capacity and multi-position footwell, ensuring that your kids can kick back and enjoy the ride; Lift the sides and the City Select folds itself simply and compactly; snap the latch to lock the stroller for transportation or storage; The City Select can become a travel system in a heartbeat using the Car Seat Adapter. Just choose the adapter compatible with your car seat and you've got a customized travel system for your infant. Car Seat Adapter and Bassinet Kit sold separately.; All-terrain wheels with sealed ball bearings & front wheel suspension

Assembled Dimensions (in inches): .16 x 25.75 x 41.5

• Has anyone bought the baby jogger city select and regret ...1 Answers
  • What is the weight limit for this stroller we are in the ...1 Answers
  • How well does this stroller work with the old Britax Bsaf...1 Answers
Baby Jogger City Select Stroller - Gray/Black

Start your review of Baby Jogger City Select Stroller - Gray/Black!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jackie P.
Clifton Park
Okay. If you have multiple children, you NEED this stroller. The configurations of the seats are endless, plus, there is a skateboard option that attaches so that you can contain 3 kids!!!! The biggest on the skateboard, then the two smaller ones in the seats. They can face each other, both out, or both in. The basket storage underneath is deep and holds a ton, even with both seats on, and it folds very nicely for any trunk.
Arianne D.
Lebanon
I get compliments everywhere I go with my stroller. I have the brutal attachment for the infant car seat. I have travelled with the stroller in airports and its easy to fold up at the gate. Very sturdy stroller! Only wish it wasn’t so heavy. Collapses daily easily and breaks down for more room.
Kimberly R.
Love this set up! It’s so cute and the functionality is wonderful going from a newborn to toddler size with just one attachment and a toddler seat. I can also keep the newborn car seat on the top once we have a second baby. Love the fabrics and functionality.
Alison A.
Centralia, WA
I bought this for my sister to use with my new baby niece. I researched quite a few and looked at several in-store and online before deciding to go with this one. I bought it, because it’s not only very stylish, but rugged and durable as well. It’ll be perfect for jogging the trails in and around our area; which can be uneven and bumpy and there are muddy patches when it rains. We live in the Pacific NW, so it rains a lot and good coverage, as well as durability, is a must! It’ll keep baby dry, as well as her diaper bag, and make going over uneven terrain a breeze for my sister. The price was pretty competitive and actually a little higher than only a few models, but very well worth it! This anniversary edition is by far, better than most models on the market! It’s definitely well worth the price, as it’ll last and could be passed down probably several times!
Tianna F.
Kettering, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this stroller. I love how easy it is to use as a single or a double stroller, just push the buttons on either side of the seat and you remove a seat. There is ample storage in the basket underneath, so large I can fit a full size diaper bag in it. The adjustable handle bar is fantastic, my husband and I are almost a foot apart in height so we are always moving the handle bar to suit our personal needs. The seats seem roomy and comfy for both of my kids. There are a few things I dislike though, there isn't much leg room when you have both seats in use, I couldn't imagine using this with twins as one of them would always have less space. It doesn't maneuver as well as I would like with both seats attached, with one seat it's better, but for the price I feel like there is room for improvement. I also would have liked a suspension system so that going over bumps wasn't so jarring for the riders. Lastly, the harness isn't the easiest to adjust, not something that has to be done often but I still wish it was easier. Overall this is a solid stroller but if my budget had been larger I would have purchased something else.
Maggie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stroller for its versatility! The only problem is having to take it completely apart to put it in my minivan. It gets to be a pain when you’re in a hurry and have 4 children asking for things while you’re still in the back trying to put it in the trunk. It has served our family well but for quicker trips, in and out of the car, and our trips to Disney, I have to use my other double stroller (Zoe XL2 Best V2) because it folds up so much more easily, is more compact and has everything built right in!
Erica M.
Presque Isle, ME
I want to love my City Select. There are lots of benefits in the number of options for configuration. I have the bassinet, the stand up board, the car seat adapter and two seats. I can arrange it pretty much any way I like, BUT it takes up a lot of car space. You have to pretty much take the whole thing apart to fold it up and then reassemble it when you get to your destination. I do really enjoy it when it’s all together, but it’s really not convenient to constantly be breaking it down and putting it together.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I seriously love this double stroller. It’s big and sturdy but the frame is still light and each part can be taken off and washed. The tires a air filled for a smooth ride and can be taken off for easy storage and to be cleaned. It’s a smooth ride and I’ve taken this on many hikes and jogs. The handlebar is adjustable so my husband (6’3”) and I (5’2”) can both push it comfortably. This stroller is great for the airport because I can take off the seat, the rear wheels, and stick the whole thing through the scanner which takes 30 seconds instead of the 15 minute TSA pat down. I have used it with both seats and the glider board on it when traveling and it’s still not too heavy to push even with luggage loaded on it. My only complaint is that you have to remove the seats before folding which isn’t that bad because it saves on storage space but it does get rather annoying. It’s not the lightest stroller out there or easier to load but I still preferred it over the others in this same category.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The Baby Jogger stroller is very versatile and feels and looks like a luxury stroller without breaking the bank. It is easy to store and collapsible so I fit it into smaller spaces and carry it easily. Its kind of heavy but not more so than other strollers of a similar price. I like the storage basket beneath the seat because it is large enough to fit all my things and I trust that nothing will fall. I like that the bassinet is detachable and I can use it alone and not have to buy another one. I love the brake and trust it a great deal. There are a few things I would improve about the stroller though. It is marketed as having an easy and adjustable leg rest but I've noticed that it gets stuck often. I also wish that it was easier to clean and that the covers were detachable so I could wash them. I have three kids and it can be tough to keep things as clean as I would like.
Taylor B.
Oklahoma City
We bought this stroller when we found out we were expecting our second. I knew I wanted a jogging stroller and we’d heard rave reviews from friends. Well, we’re two months in and I love it! It’s so easy to jog with! Plus, it fits through doors in the mall and is simple to navigate.

My only negative: doesn’t have a cup holder for whoever is pushing it. But that was a simple fix.
Katie F.
Mason, OH
I'm craving this stroller. How well does this work for both single and double?
Jayel g.
Fenton, MI
Would this be worth it???
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
These seems a lil expensive but is it worth it? Is the quality good?
magdalena c.
Been wanting to buy my sister a stroller for her baby i was wondering if anyone thinks this is a good present for a baby shower

Target