BY BABY JOGGER

For Families On The Grow Includes City Select Stroller Second Seat Patented Quick-Fold Technology - allows you to fold your stroller in one simple step 2 Hand operated parking brake 3 12 forever-air rear and 8 lightweight front wheels with front wheel suspension and sealed ball bearings 4 Swivel front wheels for quick and agile maneuverability can lock into place for long distance strolling 5 Multi-position seat recline for passenger comfort 6 Multi-position sun canopy with peek-a-boo window and adjustable head height 7 Adjustable 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle cover 8 Seat back storage compartment and large under seat basket 9 Second seat comes complete with seat and mounting brackets 10 Multi-position seat recline 11 Adjustable head height up to four additional inches 12 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle see more...

Kayla G.
yuma,az
Mega Parent Expert
Cost is a little pricey. If you can get this item on sale totally snag one. It met my expectations and more. I was able to still use with my babies. One sit in the seat and the other one stands on the board attachment. Since my children are a little spread out it was hard getting for second child. Would recommend people getting for first baby and expanding it
Molly R.
Lancaster , CA
I am a mom to 3 kids and I got this stroller when my 2nd child was 6 months old. I was really happy to get this stroller. I loved that it has a lot of different seating configurations and that it was stadium seating that's what first attracted me to this stroller because I knew I wanted stadium seating. There's not much I don't like about it but there are a few cons. First it's really expensive and unless you are going to buy all the different seats you cant use all 15 configurations. We only use 3 out of the 15 of them. Also I didn't want my baby to be in the car seat all the time so I wanted to purchase a bassinet but you can't have the baby facing you and have your older child facing forward unless your baby is in the car seat. That is something I really wanted and that I was disappointed about. This is a must for my family cup holders you don't really appreciate them until you don't have them. This stroller doesn't come with any cup holders for parents or child. But overall great!!
Erin S.
Kentwood
We love our stroller. It fit's into my Honda civic. Even with the 2nd seat.
Cassandra M.
Rosemount , MN
I have this in black, and originally got it with just one child. It's heavy, but wow- I am so happy I purchased it! I've never needed another stroller, and I now have a 6 month old and 2 yr old. It can handle most terrains, is built to last, and worth every penny!!
Claire L.
I have almost year old twins and this stroller has gotten so much use! I love it. The girls can face each other and play together, or I can change the configuration. Putting it together and taking it apart is a breeze! I always get comments from people about how awesome the stroller is. The wheels are nice and sturdy and it pushes so smoothly! And if you buy the car seat attachment, it really is the only stroller you need!
Lacey M.
I absolutely love this stroller! I'm expecting my first child in 2 months but I'm already obsessed with the stroller! My cousin also had a baby a couple weeks ago so when I have both kids I'll have both seat attachments. It gives you so many options on how you want to arrange the seats - both forward,both backwards, facing each other, facing away. The stroller Is also compatible with most car seats (with a separate attachment) which gave me a lot more flexibility to chose the car seat I wanted. It also has no flat tires and a huge undercarriage! I can't wait to use mine!
Kirsten H.
Mega Parent Expert
Phenomenal. We bought this when we discovered we would have two children under two. When our youngest was born we used the bucket carrier attachment on the top and a seat on the bottom. As our younger got older we swapped out to a second seat. The kids love sitting in the carriage stadium style.

We looked at a few other double in line carriage but I did not like how many of them put the second child under the main seat. I was also sold on the fact that we can add a glider board when our oldest no longer wants to ride in a seat. This carriage will take us through childhood. I also own a Bob for solo trips and honestly feel the both handle very similarly.
Abigail W.
Tyrone, PA
I received this as a gift from my baby shower, and I just got the chance to use it. It's works very well and I love it! Highly recommended.
Kayla D.
Saskatoon, ['', 'SK', '']
Received this as a gift however exchanged it the moment I got it for a britax. it is too bulky and the seats are less comfy than Britax. also with the britx you don't need a adapter for the car seat which is nice
Odalis L.
I've seen this stroller so much & was thinking of buying one but I wasn't sure if it's really that great like everyone says, is it that great though? Is it worth it? Or should I just buy a cheaper stroller?