BY BABY JOGGER #11 in Strollers

Baby Jogger City Select Stroller, Quartz with Child Tray see more...

Kristin M.
Barberton
I got this as a gift for my baby shower. This was my third child. The only reason I even had a shower with it being my third was because it was my first girl. Plus I had thought I was done having babies and had given away all baby stuff. This stroller didn’t work for me personally. I realize it’s a very high quality expensive product. For me personally it was too heavy. Too complicated. I need something light and compact. I don’t have much space having three kids plus all the stuff they tote with them. I also don’t have time to mess around with getting stroller in and out of car and trying to open and shut it. I have two other children who could be playing in traffic if I take to long or look away long enough. I also didn’t care for the idea that the stroller costs so much initially but then you had to purchase all the extra items such as a car seat carrier adapter. That alone was frustrating. When I planned on keeping stroller I purchased several adapters before I eventually found the right one. I am sure this is a great stroller for those who are on their first baby and plan to have more. You have the option to add seats and all that. Plus I’m sure it’s durable and would last a good amount of time. For someone like me who has three kids already and won’t even be using a stroller that much longer. I needed something a little simpler.
Mia F.
Moreno Valley
I purchased this stroller now that I have two beautiful daughters. A 3 year old and a 6 month old. I absolutely love this stroller. Perfect for the growing family. My girls absolutely love it! I love that it has 16 different configurations. I’ve had so many compliments and questions about it when I am out and about. Definitely recommend to those who may want more than one kiddo!
Dayna L.
I had my last child in 2017. My 5th child and of all those years of raising kids and buying stroller after stroller , Baby Jogger City Select is by far my favorite. It pushes so easily and turns corners smoothly. The baby can also sit facing me or away. She can lay down or be in a seated position. You can attach the car seat which makes it that much more convenient.
Sydney O.
Summerville, SC
Its easy to push and turn and I love that there's an option to add a second seat! My son loves it, it's quite comfy. The canopy is a good size as well. My concern with strollers is having them be durable and supportive for the baby but also compact and lightweight enough for me to get into the car and this meets all those requirements.
S M.
I just purchased this stroller as I am due with my second baby in a few weeks. I purchased the graco car seat adaptor as well as the second seat adaptor so I could move the seat it came with to the lower level for my older son. I also purchased the glider board so my older son can ride along that way. I’m so excited to start using it with both kids!
Nathalie J.
Athens, GA
If you plan on having more than one child, you will definitely want a double stroller, & this one is the best. Super easy to maneuver. I love that I can have my 3 yr old in the seat & my 5 month old in his car seat. Also love that I can switch the positions of the seat as they grow. Only thing negative is it’s a little on the heavier side.
Gizzelle L.
Stroller is super sturdy but stumper bulky and heavy . I liked the fact that the seat was high but at the end of the day it’s super big . Everything is big but the seat and canopy . Seat foot rest really doesn’t extend much so I feel like after 2 years a child won’t fit in it .
Kaley S.
I love this stroller and my toddler loves it too! She fits comfortably in he seat as well as I have option to seat her higher or lower by adjusting the seat. I bought my stroller from Buy Buy Baby. I would recommend this stroller for the price and all you get with it, the price is worth it.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
Love this stroller. My husband and I have test driven so many strollers and we both agree that this is the best one by far. It's on the pricy side but it's a good investment because it'll last from infancy to toddler age and up. We bought the double seater because we want to have 2 children. All we had to do was buy a second seat and an adapter for our grace infant car seat and that's it. It's easy to maneuver and not too heavy for a petite 5'0 me to take in and out of the car. It's easy to assemble and fold. It's durable and easy to teach others to use as well.
jennifer h.
I feel for the money this was a great investment for both my son and myself.
My expectations were fully met.
The only con for me is mobility, you can't easily pack it up and go.
My son loves riding in it as I jog.
Most def reccomend.
Katie F.
Mason, OH
I'm craving this stroller. How well does this work for both single and double?
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
These seems a lil expensive but is it worth it? Is the quality good?
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What are the wheels made out of ?
magdalena c.
Been wanting to buy my sister a stroller for her baby i was wondering if anyone thinks this is a good present for a baby shower
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Is this one better than the 3 wheeled one?