BY BABY JOGGER

Baby Jogger City Select Stroller, Quartz with Child Tray see more...

Buy on Amazon
Susie E.
Santa Fe, NM
I was told that the single most regretted purchase of an expecting mother was buying the wrong stroller. I went to buy buy Baby after doing SO MUCH research to test drive some strollers. My tip to expecting Mothers is to try and fold the stroller down, and also to think of how it would feel to add a second seat on, should you have another child. This is by far my most used purchase as well as my favorite all use stroller.
Madanys G.
Tampa
This stroller is so easy to maneuver. After owning multiple low end brands, I finally decided I needed to buy this higher quality stroller because they all had so many issues like wheels locking, uncomfortable seats, seat belts locking. Finally purchased the baby Jogger and it’s been amazing! I’m expecting baby #2 now and love that I can just buy another seat and attach it to this same stroller. Not to mention it’s much more appealing than other strollers. Baby Jogger City Select Stroller
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Talk about best stroller ever. I have two boys 18 months apart and this stroller has been a lifesaver. It’s looks heavy but trust me it’s lightweight. I bought it on sale in target. It’s easy to push and and close and there’s so many accessories to it.
Star S.
Long Beach, CA
Quite possibly the BEST all around stroller. It maneuvers well even with one hand, is sturdy, able to go from pavement to grass to gravel and the fabric is durable. After 8 years ours is still going strong! Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller
Casey E.
Wilmington, NC
At first loveddd this stroller. Very compact, easy to get in and out of car. Rides smooth, comfortable but my child. Over time the click function that keeps it open has messed up and will start to fold even with my child in it! I think I just got a faulty one because I have friends who have never experienced this but it’s very frustrating to deal with, let alone not very safe.
Stephanie F.
Towson, MD
This stroller is so light weight. It’s always me alone with my two kids and it’s very easy to load and unload from the car. I also added another seat for my toddler. They sell different attachments
S M.
I just purchased this stroller as I am due with my second baby in a few weeks. I purchased the graco car seat adaptor as well as the second seat adaptor so I could move the seat it came with to the lower level for my older son. I also purchased the glider board so my older son can ride along that way. I’m so excited to start using it with both kids!
Linda P.
Eastvale, CA
I LOVE this stroller. It has great add-ons and different configurations. I love that this is the stroller that can grow with my family. The only thing I don't like about it is when I fold it.. it doesn't stand or prop up nicely? Or maybe I haven't figured that part out yet. There is so much to learn about the stroller.
Mai B.
Murray, KY
Love how easy it is to put it together, fold it up, push it, tires are great! Love everything about this stroller and people often asks me about my stroller and takes a picture!
Rachael K.
Maineville, OH
I like this stroller overall but I will say it’s not that light to lift into the car trunk but most strollers this style aren’t. All accessories are al a carte. Tray in front of child extra. Cup holder extra. You can add extra seats for an additional child and it folds up very easily.
Katie F.
Mason, OH
I'm craving this stroller. How well does this work for both single and double?
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
These seems a lil expensive but is it worth it? Is the quality good?
Dolores G.
Van Nuys, CA
Can I put my 18 month in this baby jogger or will he be 2 big?
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What are the wheels made out of ?
magdalena c.
Been wanting to buy my sister a stroller for her baby i was wondering if anyone thinks this is a good present for a baby shower