BY BABY JOGGER #7 in Strollers

Baby Jogger City Select Stroller, Quartz with Child Tray see more...

Mia F.
Moreno Valley
I purchased this stroller now that I have two beautiful daughters. A 3 year old and a 6 month old. I absolutely love this stroller. Perfect for the growing family. My girls absolutely love it! I love that it has 16 different configurations. I’ve had so many compliments and questions about it when I am out and about. Definitely recommend to those who may want more than one kiddo!
S M.
I just purchased this stroller as I am due with my second baby in a few weeks. I purchased the graco car seat adaptor as well as the second seat adaptor so I could move the seat it came with to the lower level for my older son. I also purchased the glider board so my older son can ride along that way. I’m so excited to start using it with both kids!
Kaley S.
I love this stroller and my toddler loves it too! She fits comfortably in he seat as well as I have option to seat her higher or lower by adjusting the seat. I bought my stroller from Buy Buy Baby. I would recommend this stroller for the price and all you get with it, the price is worth it.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
Love this stroller. My husband and I have test driven so many strollers and we both agree that this is the best one by far. It's on the pricy side but it's a good investment because it'll last from infancy to toddler age and up. We bought the double seater because we want to have 2 children. All we had to do was buy a second seat and an adapter for our grace infant car seat and that's it. It's easy to maneuver and not too heavy for a petite 5'0 me to take in and out of the car. It's easy to assemble and fold. It's durable and easy to teach others to use as well.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Talk about best stroller ever. I have two boys 18 months apart and this stroller has been a lifesaver. It’s looks heavy but trust me it’s lightweight. I bought it on sale in target. It’s easy to push and and close and there’s so many accessories to it.
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
I searched high and low for the best stroller out there for my family and this was what we went with! I’m 5ft 10 while my husband is 6ft 3 and it’s a relief not to be kicking the stroller every time we use it, plus it sits high up enough we aren’t bent over either. It handles bumps smoothly, it’s adaptable to most any brand infant carrier (we used Britax,) and it’s a high quality stroller. It’s like “the Bentley of strollers” as a gentleman at the airport called it. A must buy.
Star S.
LONG BEACH, CA
Quite possibly the BEST all around stroller. It maneuvers well even with one hand, is sturdy, able to go from pavement to grass to gravel and the fabric is durable. After 8 years ours is still going strong! Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller
C H.
Warwick, RI
I love this stroller it’s pretty lightweight for how big it is and it’s very sturdy and and great at maneuvering on walks and it’s super easy to push with the large wheels and the adjustable stroller handle height
Stephanie F.
This stroller is so light weight. It’s always me alone with my two kids and it’s very easy to load and unload from the car. I also added another seat for my toddler. They sell different attachments
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
Literally the best stroller ever! My first child I purchased a Bugaboo, but with so many pieces it wasn’t kid friendly. After two, my daughter out grew the seat and I had to change strollers. However with this one, my 7 year old fits in it and I can still push it. It folds up in one pull and fits right into my trunk. Lots of car seat attachments for infant carriers. Highly recommend this stroller!
Katie F.
Mason, OH
I'm craving this stroller. How well does this work for both single and double?
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
These seems a lil expensive but is it worth it? Is the quality good?
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What are the wheels made out of ?
magdalena c.
Been wanting to buy my sister a stroller for her baby i was wondering if anyone thinks this is a good present for a baby shower
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Is this one better than the 3 wheeled one?