BY BABY JOGGER #8 in Strollers

Baby Jogger City Select Stroller, Quartz with Child Tray see more...

Mia F.
Moreno Valley
I purchased this stroller now that I have two beautiful daughters. A 3 year old and a 6 month old. I absolutely love this stroller. Perfect for the growing family. My girls absolutely love it! I love that it has 16 different configurations. I’ve had so many compliments and questions about it when I am out and about. Definitely recommend to those who may want more than one kiddo!
Sydney O.
Summerville, SC
Its easy to push and turn and I love that there's an option to add a second seat! My son loves it, it's quite comfy. The canopy is a good size as well. My concern with strollers is having them be durable and supportive for the baby but also compact and lightweight enough for me to get into the car and this meets all those requirements.
S M.
I just purchased this stroller as I am due with my second baby in a few weeks. I purchased the graco car seat adaptor as well as the second seat adaptor so I could move the seat it came with to the lower level for my older son. I also purchased the glider board so my older son can ride along that way. I’m so excited to start using it with both kids!
Nathalie J.
Athens, GA
If you plan on having more than one child, you will definitely want a double stroller, & this one is the best. Super easy to maneuver. I love that I can have my 3 yr old in the seat & my 5 month old in his car seat. Also love that I can switch the positions of the seat as they grow. Only thing negative is it’s a little on the heavier side.
Gizzelle L.
Stroller is super sturdy but stumper bulky and heavy . I liked the fact that the seat was high but at the end of the day it’s super big . Everything is big but the seat and canopy . Seat foot rest really doesn’t extend much so I feel like after 2 years a child won’t fit in it .
Kaley S.
I love this stroller and my toddler loves it too! She fits comfortably in he seat as well as I have option to seat her higher or lower by adjusting the seat. I bought my stroller from Buy Buy Baby. I would recommend this stroller for the price and all you get with it, the price is worth it.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
Love this stroller. My husband and I have test driven so many strollers and we both agree that this is the best one by far. It's on the pricy side but it's a good investment because it'll last from infancy to toddler age and up. We bought the double seater because we want to have 2 children. All we had to do was buy a second seat and an adapter for our grace infant car seat and that's it. It's easy to maneuver and not too heavy for a petite 5'0 me to take in and out of the car. It's easy to assemble and fold. It's durable and easy to teach others to use as well.
jennifer h.
I feel for the money this was a great investment for both my son and myself.
My expectations were fully met.
The only con for me is mobility, you can't easily pack it up and go.
My son loves riding in it as I jog.
Most def reccomend.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Talk about best stroller ever. I have two boys 18 months apart and this stroller has been a lifesaver. It’s looks heavy but trust me it’s lightweight. I bought it on sale in target. It’s easy to push and and close and there’s so many accessories to it.
Sonia P.
San Jose, CA
Great stroller!
Love that I am able to switch the seats around. I can make it a single or double stroller as needed. Easy to push around even with just one hand.Also. I love being able to recline the seat when my baby falls asleep.
Katie F.
Mason, OH
I'm craving this stroller. How well does this work for both single and double?
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
These seems a lil expensive but is it worth it? Is the quality good?
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What are the wheels made out of ?
magdalena c.
Been wanting to buy my sister a stroller for her baby i was wondering if anyone thinks this is a good present for a baby shower
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Is this one better than the 3 wheeled one?