BY BABY JOGGER #7 in Strollers

Baby Jogger City Select Stroller, Quartz with Child Tray see more...

Mia F.
Moreno Valley
I purchased this stroller now that I have two beautiful daughters. A 3 year old and a 6 month old. I absolutely love this stroller. Perfect for the growing family. My girls absolutely love it! I love that it has 16 different configurations. I’ve had so many compliments and questions about it when I am out and about. Definitely recommend to those who may want more than one kiddo!
S M.
I just purchased this stroller as I am due with my second baby in a few weeks. I purchased the graco car seat adaptor as well as the second seat adaptor so I could move the seat it came with to the lower level for my older son. I also purchased the glider board so my older son can ride along that way. I’m so excited to start using it with both kids!
Kaley S.
I love this stroller and my toddler loves it too! She fits comfortably in he seat as well as I have option to seat her higher or lower by adjusting the seat. I bought my stroller from Buy Buy Baby. I would recommend this stroller for the price and all you get with it, the price is worth it.
Tiara E.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely love this stroller! I love how the seat is detachable, how it has like 5 positions you can sit/recline your baby in. The tires are great for the road. I also like how there are so man accessories and hat you can purchase to go along with it like the attach able stand for an older sibling.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
Love this stroller. My husband and I have test driven so many strollers and we both agree that this is the best one by far. It's on the pricy side but it's a good investment because it'll last from infancy to toddler age and up. We bought the double seater because we want to have 2 children. All we had to do was buy a second seat and an adapter for our grace infant car seat and that's it. It's easy to maneuver and not too heavy for a petite 5'0 me to take in and out of the car. It's easy to assemble and fold. It's durable and easy to teach others to use as well.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Talk about best stroller ever. I have two boys 18 months apart and this stroller has been a lifesaver. It’s looks heavy but trust me it’s lightweight. I bought it on sale in target. It’s easy to push and and close and there’s so many accessories to it.
Destany L.
I loved this stroller. It done so good on gravel. The only thing I didn’t like about it was the price. I paid a good bit for it. But it was worth it. I used it for 2 years and now my cousin has it using it for her baby. Its a good stroller for sure.
Sonia P.
San Jose, CA
Great stroller!
Love that I am able to switch the seats around. I can make it a single or double stroller as needed. Easy to push around even with just one hand.Also. I love being able to recline the seat when my baby falls asleep.
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
I searched high and low for the best stroller out there for my family and this was what we went with! I’m 5ft 10 while my husband is 6ft 3 and it’s a relief not to be kicking the stroller every time we use it, plus it sits high up enough we aren’t bent over either. It handles bumps smoothly, it’s adaptable to most any brand infant carrier (we used Britax,) and it’s a high quality stroller. It’s like “the Bentley of strollers” as a gentleman at the airport called it. A must buy.
Star S.
LONG BEACH, CA
Quite possibly the BEST all around stroller. It maneuvers well even with one hand, is sturdy, able to go from pavement to grass to gravel and the fabric is durable. After 8 years ours is still going strong! Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller
Katie F.
Mason, OH
I'm craving this stroller. How well does this work for both single and double?
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
These seems a lil expensive but is it worth it? Is the quality good?
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
What are the wheels made out of ?
magdalena c.
Been wanting to buy my sister a stroller for her baby i was wondering if anyone thinks this is a good present for a baby shower
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Is this one better than the 3 wheeled one?