baby jogger city select® LUX stroller

by Baby Jogger

The City Select® LUX convertible stroller goes from a single to double, so your growing family is always ready for any adventure. It has the most riding options of any single to double stroller, with over 20 configurations. That's over 25% more than City Select! Add the bench seat so your older child can hop a ride. Or, add an infant car seat, pram, or second seat to accommodate up to two children. Folding stroller is 30% smaller and automatically locks, so it's even easier to carry. All-wheel suspension and a decelerating hand brake provide increased comfort and control for this all terrain stroller.

baby jogger city select® LUX stroller How do you like this stroller compared to the UppaBaby Vista? Is it just as bulky?
What is the age range for the bench seat?
Start your review of baby jogger city select® LUX stroller!
Berlin Hts, OH
I love the fabric and look of this stroller. I use it as a double with the second seat for twins. It is great for shopping, smaller areas, and indoors. The push is good, but turns are definitely difficult with it being so long (as a double.). The basket is large, but difficult to access in some seating configurations. The seats have great recline and adjustable foot rests but again, you can’t recline in all configurations.
Bothell, WA
I love this stroller and recommend it to all my family and friends! It is worth the price [email protected] I’ve been using it for 3.5 years through two kids and it is still fantastic. We travel with it, have done Disney, everyday shopping, walks, seriously anything. The basket is a game changer- it’s so big! It’s so versatile with two seats and doesn’t feel as huge as other double strollers.
Fresno, CA
Absolutely love this stroller. I love that it converts into a double stroller and worked great for my twins. It was stylish and super easy to put into the trunk of a car but is very sleek and wheels detach to fit in any limited spaces vehicle. Holds up great with quality materials. I am using it again for my new baby and still looks and feels brand new.
Purchased at: Babies R Us
I’m a mom of identical twin boys and I needed a stroller that would grow with them. I really like that you can use your baby’s car seat and attach it to the stroller. However it was hard to find the second seat adapter that is compatible for this stroller. But once I did I’m very happy with how easy it is to open, close and store the stroller.
Noblesville, IN
I LOVE this stroller! I have 2 boys and my oldest is 2.5 years. Sometimes he likes to walk and sometimes he likes to ride. Love that it can go from a single to a double whenever we need it to! I also love that it can grow with our family by adding the glider board. Best purchase I’ve made for my kids!
Ellettsville , IN
The baby Jogger City select lux is a great stroller. Although it is expensive, it works the best for my family and fits in my vehicle. The only negative is that it is difficult to fold. I found a trick that has saved me so much headache. Check out my full review on YouTube for more! Search ebdetails.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE this stroller. My children are 3 years apart and I anticipate this will last us a long time. I love all the different configurations my children can be in. If you have a large age difference in children, I highly recommend getting the bench seat for your oldest!
Romeoville, IL
Best stroller out there! It is versatile, there are so many different ways to accommodate you and your family. There are a lot of add ones and it works with all car seats. It’s not too heavy and folds up easily. It’s good for all terrains.
Lindenwold NJ
Fantastic stroller. The undercarriage has tons of storage space. It is very easy to use!  baby jogger city select® LUX stroller ros: storage, smooth ride, easy to use, great on beach
cons: the frame is heavy
cons: the frame is heavy
Clackamas, OR
Purchased at: Target
Best Stroller I Could Have Ever Purchased. Sucks I Waited So long To Get It And It Is Pricey But Worth Every Penny. Love The Amount Of Combinations From Newborn To Toddler. You Dont Ever Have To Buy Another Stroller Again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Montclair, CA
a year ago
LauraA A. • 10 months ago
This baby jogger city select is a lot more useful and not so bulky! Easier to use and more compact but I’m still able to store bags when shopping! I love it! And so does my grand baby!