BY BABY JOGGER

Easily take your stroller wherever you go with the ultra compact Baby Jogger City Mini Zip Stroller. This amazing travel stroller features a one-hand, 3D fold, that shrinks the length and width to just 1/8 of its original volume for convenient transport or storage. Perfect for smooth urban strolling, the City Mini Zip Stroller has a front suspension, 5.5" wheels and rear footbrake. Your baby will feel comfortable and safe with the padded 5-point safety harness, multiple position reclining back, adjustable footwell and over-sized canopy for protection against the elements. Plus, the rounded handle bar, swivel front wheels and ample storage make this lightweight stroller maneuverable and versatile for parents. The Baby Jogger City Mini Zip Stroller is made for ages newborn to 55 lbs. and is not recommended for jogging or exercising. Please note: The Baby Jogger City Mini Zip Stroller is not recommended for jogging or exercising. Features & Benefits: Compact Baby Jogger City Mini Zip Stroller Lightweight Great for travel Perfect for urban strolling 1-hand, 3D fold Front suspension 5.5" wheels Rear footbrake Padded 5-point safety harness Multiple position recline Adjustable footwell Over-sized canopy Rounded handle bar for 1-hand steering Swivel front wheels Ample storage Removable cup holder Compatible with car seat adapter (sold separately) Compatible with foot muff, hand muff, parent console and carry bag (each sold separately) Specifications: Weight capacity: 55 lbs. Weight: 16 lbs. Dimensions unfolded: 19.5"W x 39.5"H x 39.5"L Dimensions folded: 10.25"W x 29.5"H x 12.5"L For ages: Newborn to 55 lbs. see more...

Karen C.
Lancaster , CA
I purchased this stroller to replace a stroller that I had not liked at all.
I got this for a great deal at TJ Max and it has been one of the best purchases I’ve ever made! I’ve owned it for 1 1/2 years and it’s still working in perfect condition! It’s stylish and visually pleasing, but my favorite part is how light weight it is. I also LOVE How compact it is once I fold it. I get many compliments and have recommended this stroller many times. Beats all the fancy bulky strollers on the market. Love this.
Veronica W.
Okay I also had this adapter for my carseat. I loved the fact that I only had to get an adapter to still use the stroller and car seat I love. It's a bit cumbersome to push in but once it's in, it's in. The stroller still folds so no worries there.
Jill B.
Orland Park, IL
Love this stroller. Someone recommended this to us and we love it- lightweight, easy to take up and down in and out of trunk, attachments are useful. We highly recommend this stroller
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
We had this with our stroller rental on our last trip to Disney. We only had to use it once but it came in so handy and worked like a charm!
Ruby S.
Tucson
Such a great stroller to travel with. It is lightweight, comes with its own travel bag, it’s comfortable and very easy to open and close.
Cynthia M.
We've been using the City Mini for 9 months now and it has served us well. It is easy to maneuver and you can even control it with one hand if you're in a pinch.

It's extremely easy to collapse, you just pull up on one handle and that's it! No wasted time when trying to store it or put it in the trunk.

I even occasionally take baby out for jogs in it. It's just on smooth pavement but handles well anyway.

My only critique is that the opening to the storage space underneath is a bit small. Takes some squishing to put my diaper bag in there.
Sarah M.
Bradford , ON
I wanted to downsize to a lighter umbrella stroller but keep the large canopy and features of a full size. The Zip doesn't disappoint! The one handed push, small fold and light weight makes a great stroller for running errands. The basket is as small as any of the other city minis. Not easy to reach but I guess it keeps you from overloading it and making it sag.

Kohl's