BY BABY JOGGER #21 in Strollers

Running errands and getting around with your child has never been easier, thanks to the multi award-winning city mini. This stroller is the essence of urban mobility: lightweight, compact and nimble. Lift a strap with one hand and the city mini folds itself: simply and compactly. Snap the latch to lock the fold for transportation or storage. . â . The seat reclines to a near flat position with vents and a retractable weather cover to make sure that your child is comfortable and safe as they watch the world go by. The spf 50+ sun canopy can open to multiple positions, and even has two peek-a-boo windows so you can keep an eye on your... see more...

Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have a tall child in the stroller is great for him. He is typically anime 8290 of percentile for height and a little lost for a week, and we anticipate being able to use the stroller to until he is at least 4 years old. It has been great for travel, and folds up very quickly and easily, fitting in the trunk of a regular car with no problem. It's also very quick to hold at the airport gate. We've traveled in Europe with it, and why it is slightly larger than European strollers, it's much more convenient than most Americans strollers. I have rheumatoid arthritis and I find that the stroller is one of the easiest for me to fold and unfold on my own, and it's also very light and I can carry it and one hand.
Jessi C.
schaumburg
AMAZING. The ride is so smooth and so easy to push. The mount for the car seat to fit into the stroller is a little tricky because you have to fit it in exactly right which is hard to see when your baby gets bigger and heavier! I actually love the stroller way more now that he fits right into it (without car seat)!! Super easy to recline them back when they fall asleep without waking them!! Have absolutely recommended to many people!
Cassie S.
Frederick, MD
BEST STROLLER EVER! Seriously, this is the Lexus of strollers. It pushes like a dream, folds up in seconds with one hand, has plenty of storage space, and comfy for my toddler! I bought the City Mini GT + City Go carseat bundle and I have zero complains. It’s a high quality stroller and is easy to clean. I plan to buy the City Mini double when we have our second kid. Love this brand! Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love our stroller! We started putting our daughter in it when she was about 7 months old. You can adjust the back seat of it so the baby can be very reclined or sitting up. The straps are great and I feel like my daughter is secure. I love the 3 wheels. It’s so easy to turn and take this stroller anywhere!
sarah c.
West plains, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hands down the best stroller ever. Although a little pricey, I haven’t found a place you cannot wheel this stroller. It is super easy to maneuver and the wheels hold up to every terrain I have used it on. I love that it folds flat so that it fits easily in storage or a trunk of a car.
Jessica T.
Red Bank
Love this stroller! Did a lot of research when I first got pregnant and my husband and I felt this was the Best Buy for the price. It’s easy to maneuver, even with the infant seat attached. It’s also super easy to collapse and put in my vehicle. All around such a great stroller.
Kate W.
Anaheim, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stroller. The recline is perfect, my son is very comfortable in it, and the sunshade is HUGE. I do wish it had a bigger bottom basket, but that isn’t a dealbreaker. I like how easy it is to push and how simple the turn is.
Cristina A.
Woodbridge
Great for travel. Super light weight. Huge canopy. Recline to laying down position. Bought at babies r us. Met all my expectations and more. It was recommended to me and I would recommend it to someone else. Baby loves it. Can lay down and nap comfortably
Star S.
LONG BEACH, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Quite possibly the BEST all around stroller. It maneuvers well even with one hand, is sturdy, able to go from pavement to grass to gravel and the fabric is durable. After 8 years ours is still going strong!
Nicole R.
Excellent stroller. Seat lays completely flat and shade comes all the way down to cover from rain or sun. Waterproof and UV protection. Can easily be pushed with one hand .
Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this a good jogging stroller?
Melissa J.
Grafton, Ontario
Is it durable ?
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
Is this durable? Is it worth the money? My son is 3 and id love to get back to jogging this seems perfect.
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have been looking at a jogging stroller for awhile now. I'm 5'5 and my husband is 6'3", would this work for both of us comfortably?!