Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller uploaded by Courtney E.Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller uploaded by Amanda J.Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller uploaded by Marisol V.

BY BABY JOGGER #6 in Strollers

Running errands and getting around with your child has never been easier, thanks to the multi award-winning city mini. This stroller is the essence of urban mobility: lightweight, compact and nimble. Lift a strap with one hand and the city mini folds itself: simply and compactly. Snap the latch to lock the fold for transportation or storage. . â . The seat reclines to a near flat position with vents and a retractable weather cover to make sure that your child is comfortable and safe as they watch the world go by. The spf 50+ sun canopy can open to multiple positions, and even has two peek-a-boo windows so you can keep an eye on your... see more...

Ashley F.
I have three kids and have had 7 stroller. 7!! This one is by far my favorite. I did more homework for this stroller and made sure it met all of our needs. I love how smooth it is to walk with and can easily fit both my 7 month old or my 2 and a half year old. It is great to take to the mall or boutique because it has no problem buzzing around racks unlike so many other strollers which can easily get stuck. Lastly I love the easy fold with one hand, and it really is one had, I have many times folded it and put it in the car with my baby in the other hand. the Cons. the under basket is small, and has Very little storage. I bought a place to put my keys and bottles or drinks so that I didn't go crazy. You do also have to buy a addaptor to fit your car seat into the stroller, they cost between $60-$100. I do wish this was something that would be fixed, but with a couple of additional purchases this is the perfect stroller.
becca R.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Don't let mini fool you... it actually is the perfect size and will fit most stuff. I love the sleek design and the comfort to stroll. The best part is is the UV coverage. I thought wow.. that is soooo much canopy.... why would I need that much? Since using it  I am so glad I have as much as it gives! It covers her whole face yet she can still look around. The only downside I would say is that you do need to buy a lot of extra stuff to upgrade it It does not come with a tray nor the carseat adapter etc. You do spend a lot extra. On the other hand that is a benefit as you can customize the piece. Go minimal or go big! I do wish I went for the next model though so I could always add on for a second baby etc. This does still work with the kick board tho so another child can stand and ride along.
Whitney S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS WHOLE TIME! WOW! I ABSOLUTELY love this stroller! Seriously I had another brand stroller which was bulky, heavy, hard to fold. It claimed to be easy and light. I decided to research and found this Baby Jogger City Mini! LET ME TELL YOU, in one swift move that stroller is folded perfectly. It is light and doesn't hurt your back to carry and put into your trunk. its not bulky at all! It reclines all the way and has a special window to let air through to baby. It also has a very long hood so it blocks sun out completely when strolling baby. The only thing i found odd was that it does not come with a tray or bar, or a parent compartment. all sold separately but not bad. I love this stroller, I highly HIGHLY recommend this stroller!
Christina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've Own this stroller for almost a year. Its so lightweight and easy to use. You can close this stroller with one hand. I love that I can clothes the stroller while still holding on to my baby. It's so easy to put together and it feels like your pushing nothing. It's folds very small that you can fit it anywhere. It reclines pretty far back that your baby can take a good nap. The only issues is that I wish the bottom bag holder was a little bit bigger so I can fit my diaper bag in there.
Courtney E.
Palatine, IL
We registered for the city select by baby jogger but we're on the hunt for a light weight stroller to have for short trips or to use in stores. Found a great deal on Christmas Eve for this one and immediately ordered. It's SO easy to fold up, is lightweight, and is easy to maneuver. Very happy with our purchase. We use both strollers- and you almost need another if you go with the city select because it is big! Very happy with this purchase
Julie M.
Sunbury, OH
Absolutely love this stroller. Hands down the easiest to fold and store and open. It's lightweight, durable, easy to wipe down. Despite its name, it's actually not a jogging stroller although I have used it for that.
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
I've had a ton a strollers. My son is 5 and this is the stroller I still have. He fits comfortably in it. We take it on vacation and to amusement parks. It's a great investment and the only stroller you'll ever need.
Ryoko M.
After reading oodles of different reviews for different strollers, we decided on the City Mini - and we are happy with our decision! Our criteria for a stroller was 1) Has to be light enough for me to carry and put in the the trunk of our car 2) Easy to collapse 3) Easy to maneuvere and 4) Under $200. The City Mini totally fit the bill. We got a great deal on it at Kohl's. I love that this stroller collapses with the pull of a handle! It is one of the lightest strollers that we have seen in it's class. The ride is super smooth, and very smooth to push. It is a little tall for my 5 feet 3 in frame! But nonetheless, easy to push and the grip on the handle is nice. The only negative is that it 'could' be a bit lighter.... and the back wheels jut out a little too much, it is pretty wide. Other than that, we are pleased with our purchase, and our little guy likes it too!
Kayla G.
I HATED this stroller. The front wheel would fall into the lock position no matter how many times I unlocked it. The pockets were way too small to hold your bags while shopping, and for the price you would hope that it would come with a cup holder!
Lindsey S.
Mercersburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great stroller for ANY situation, whether it be a walk around your neighborhood, a trip to your local mall, farmers market or even an all day trip to an amusement park!
It has multiple reclining settings due to the adjustable strap in the back of the seat.
The storage under the stroller is sufficient, it has a feature where you can roll up a cover on the back of the seat so your child has a vent for air circulation and even a little cover to fold down in the back when your caught outside in the rain.
it's easy to set up and fold down and doesn't take up much space
it's really a great stroller!
Brooke K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this a good jogging stroller?
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
Is it expensive
Taylor B.
Grafton, Ontario
Is it durable ?
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
Is this durable? Is it worth the money? My son is 3 and id love to get back to jogging this seems perfect.
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have been looking at a jogging stroller for awhile now. I'm 5'5 and my husband is 6'3", would this work for both of us comfortably?!