BY BABY JOGGER

Introducing the next generation of Baby Joggers award-winning 2014 City Mini with all-terrain capabilities and deluxe standard features. Patented Quick-Fold Technology - allows you to fold your stroller in one simple step Swivel front wheel for quick and agile maneuverability can lock into place for long distance strolling 8.5 quick-release forever-air wheels with sealed ball bearings Plush padded seat reclines to a near flat position with vented seat top and weather cover Accessory mounting bracket - accessorize your stroller with ease Large multi-position sun canopy with clear view windows Adjustable handlebar for users of all heights Front wheel suspension Seat back storage compartment Easy to access under seat storage basket Adjustable five-point safety harness with shoulder pads & buckle cover Hand operated parking brake Removable auto-lock to keep stroller folded 65 lb. weight capacity on stroller Weighs 21 lbs. see more...

• Any good ways to increase storage on this stroller? 4 Answers
  • what is the difference (or your preference) between the b...2 Answers
Christianna D.
Woodbine
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this stroller!! From the folded position, it snaps back into use quickly and easily. To fold back up, you just pull the strap in the middle and it collapses. We have the adapters on it to hold the infant carrier currently and it is a godsend! The baby carrier easily clicks right on and we're ready to go! I love that the handle pivots to different angles easily so it's comfortable for either meet or my husband to push. It has a sling pocket under the seat I can throw my diaper bag in. They pivoting wheel in the front makes manuvering a breeze (but can be locked out is needed). There's no hand brake -brake is a lever on the side, but it works when the stroller is already stopped to keep it from rolling away. This definitely my favorite price of baby gear we got at our shower!
Veronica W.
Okay I love this stroller. I purchase the GT for my second child because of the extra durability of the tires. The height is a bit higher as well. This stroller folds easy, stores well and maneuvers great. I love the extended canopy on the sunny days as well as the adjustability of the seats. My first child enjoyed this as does my second. I like that I can wash it when dirty although that's a bit cumbersome at times. Overall, you definitely get what you pay for. If you're thinking about another child in 2 to 4 years, keep this. It'll save you even more money. It also has attachments for the car seat for the newborns. A great buy!! Baby Jogger City Mini GT Single Stroller in Teal.
Kelly F.
Albuquerque
Review for: Baby Jogger City Mini GT 2013 Green more...
Very reliable stroller. I thought it was a bit bulkier for my taste since but it was very comfortable for my baby. Has plenty of space for diaper bag and other items but the one i got only had one cup holder which of you are jogging it would be nice to have a bit more space for your drink and your baby’s drink. But other than that i thought it was a good brand and very good priced
Allison H.
Claymont, DE
I absolutely love this stroller! It has the smoothest ride and is a low weight for a full stroller.  It is the perfect mix between an umbrella stroller and a jogging stroller.  I am so happy that I picked the GT version over the standard for the adjustable handle and never flat wheels. It fits in my hatchback with room to spare!
Jessica G.
Wilmington, DE
Love my city mini! I can open it easily with one hand. It's light enough to get in and out of the car. Without being too bulky, it still has plenty of storage space under the seat. I also like that it's a full coverage canopy that really extends far enough should I get caught in some rain, etc. Easy to push and maneuver as well!
Corina L.
Fenton, MO
Purchased at: Babies R Us
Review for: Other more...
We purchased the black version of this stroller and we are totally in love! It’s smooth, light weight, and lays flatter than any other stroller we found. My baby absolutely loves it! He gets excited when he sees it instead of running and hiding because he didn’t want to be strapped in. It’s a hit!! This brand is very reliable!
Hilary G.
West Hills, CA
This stroller is probably the best stroller ever! We got this as a gift for a baby shower and we got the car seat as well. We love the car seat, It is so comfortable for baby! The stroller is amazing! It is not too big and it is so easy for me to fold up and put in the car. I would recommend this stroller!
Jessica W.
Jamestown, IN
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I LOVE THIS STROLLER. It’s light weight and the details are wonderful and very gender neutral! I love that with a simple pull the entire stroller goes down to a small folded compact size and it’s easy to put back together! We bought the adapters so it will work with our Graco car seat and it works like a charm!
Stephanie G.
Greenville
Review for: Other more...
Love this stroller! Super easy to fold up with one hand which is a momma must have feature. Also light enough for me to pick up with one hand and put in the trunk. My son likes the space as well as how far it leans back when he wants to take a nap. Wish it had a cup holder for Mom but otherwise it’s perfect!
Courtney G.
Houston
This jogging stroller is a must have for any parent!  This stroller brand can get pricey but it is worth every penny.  I take my daughter for walks daily using this stroller and my baby loves it! When she falls asleep in the stroller, I am able to recline the back.
Katie M.
Any good ways to increase storage on this stroller?
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
what is the difference (or your preference) between the baby jogger city mini GT and the Summit X3? Which one to get??

Amazon