BY BABY JOGGER #37 in Strollers

Baby Jogger City Mini GT Single - Black/Black The City Mini GT Single takes multi-terrain strolling to the next level with all-terrain capacities and luxurious standard features in a chic compact package. Its easy-to-use design and all terrain tires make it perfect for both every day excursions in the urban jungle and weekend adventures off the beaten path. The City Mini GT's roomy seat features a taller seat back and longer foot well to accommodate taller children. The City Mini GT is the next generation in all-terrain strolling with all the safety and style you'd expect from Baby Jogger. Features: Quick-Fold technology with removable auto-lock keeps stroller closed when folded Accessory mounting bracket Flip-flop friendly hand-operated parking brake Adjustable handlebar to accommodate users of all heights Lockable swivel front wheel for long distance strolling Padded seat reclines to a near flat position with vented seat tops to increase airflow within the reclined seat and retractable weather shield to cover the mesh in inclement weather Includes: 8.5" lightweight quick-release EVA wheels feature sealed ball bearings, front wheel suspension Large adjustable sun canopy with peek-a-boo windows Under seat storage basket Seat-back storage compartment Adjustable five-point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle cover Rear parking brake Manufacturer Recommended Weight/Age Limit: Up to 65 pounds From birth to 5 years Product Dimensions: Length/Width/Height: 44 x 24.5 x 30-43.5 inches Note: This stroller is not intended for jogging. see more...

Vero T.
Okay I love this stroller. I purchase the GT for my second child because of the extra durability of the tires. The height is a bit higher as well. This stroller folds easy, stores well and maneuvers great. I love the extended canopy on the sunny days as well as the adjustability of the seats. My first child enjoyed this as does my second. I like that I can wash it when dirty although that's a bit cumbersome at times. Overall, you definitely get what you pay for. If you're thinking about another child in 2 to 4 years, keep this. It'll save you even more money. It also has attachments for the car seat for the newborns. A great buy!! Baby Jogger City Mini GT Single Stroller in Teal.
Hilary G.
Canoga Park, CA
This stroller is probably the best stroller ever! We got this as a gift for a baby shower and we got the car seat as well. We love the car seat, It is so comfortable for baby! The stroller is amazing! It is not too big and it is so easy for me to fold up and put in the car. I would recommend this stroller!
Mylisa A.
Newhall, CA
We love this stroller! We have the carbon color. It’s so way to clean and it was nice when she was in the car seat to be able to put the car seat right in. I’m part of a work out group that we work out with the stroller. So having her be comfortable and a lot of shade was important. We also run and she goes right to sleep and it’s always easy to run with and we have run 11 miles with this stroller! I would recommend it!
Beth O.
This stroller is great. Love the adjustable handle, the fact that the wheels pop off so easily, the folding and unfolding with a single hand. The basket underneath is a generous size but I do find it a bit cumbersome to put thing in and out when baby is in there.

The only other con I can think of is I find the straps pretty hard to adjust.

Bonus feature! The little foot rest on the front of the stroller is actually perfect for a petite toddler to sit on making it a makeshift double stroller. When I had the baby in the stroller and my 3 year old got tired of walking she sat on the foot rest and made sure to keep her feet out of the way of the wheel and I was easily able to push both kiddos around!
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
If I could give this more stars I would! LOVE LOVE LOVE This stroller. Worth every penny. Assembled very easily and quickly. Nice and light weight. Folds up and unfolds very easily. Love that the handlebar moves up and down for different heights. Pushes very effortlessly. Doesn't come with any extras but you are able to purchase separately which I don't mind because then you can customize it to what works best for your family. The only negative if I had to pick something is that I wish the opening for the basket underneath was just a slight bit bigger. I did purchase the parent console to go along with it which I'm also very happy with.
Lucia G.
This week I had to take my daughter to school. The problem is that my other 20-month-old wants me to carry her when we walk, but I'm 4 months pregnant and I should not carry her. Fortunately, my husband had bought this car that had it at home for any emergency so that was the only option. Thank God my girl loved this carreola and the best thing is that the tires do not get stuck in the sand, it is easy to push and also has an extension so you do not get much sun. It is perfect. I hope to buy another one for my next baby.
Love it!
Allison E.
Aurora, Co
I love almost everything about this stroller. It's a great ride, can maneuver with one hand, great accessories, easy to fold, lightweight and adjustable handle. The only complaint that I have is if you want to fold it up into the bag that's made for it you have to take the wheels off of it. The only time I have wanted to do that is when we are traveling to protect it in the plane. However I feel like the cumbersome ness of taking off the wheels (at the gate, because we need a stroller through the airport) defeats the other ease of use features while traveling. We ended up getting a cheap stroller to use while traveling that we don't care if it gets ruined, so we skip the bag. Other than that this is a fantastic stroller! Definitely worth the money.
Jennifer S.
We love this stroller. everywhere we go we see other families with the same one. it glides effortlessly over roads, sand, grass, gravel, and any surface I have pushed it on. I am 5'2" and my husband is 6'1" and we both find it comfortable to push. we have used it since the day we took my daughter home from the hospital and it is adapted with her as she grows without any expensive attachments.
Brooke T.
Catonsville, MD
This thing was a life saver. We had a huge jogging stroller, and never used it because it didn't fit in the trunk. This thing has a beautiful small fold, awesome push, and my son LOVES it. He naps in it everytime!
Monika N.
Cincinnati, OH
So easy to maneuver and the fact that it can very easily be folded with one hand makes this my go-to stroller.
Katie M.
Any good ways to increase storage on this stroller?