baby jogger city mini® GT Double stroller

by Baby Jogger

The City Mini GT Double captures the essence of the City Mini but gives you the ability to pave your own way. It features the City Mini quick fold and will accept 1 infant car seat. With the addition of all-terrain wheels, an adjustable handlebar and hand-operated parking brake, you decide how far you want to go off the beaten path. The City Mini GT Double is not intended for jogging.

My brother is about to be the father of twins and we're trying to find him a good stroller/car seat combo. Are these easy to fold, and unfold when transition from getting in and out of the car?
Can the little ones push or pull this cover off easily?
Start your review of baby jogger city mini® GT Double stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
baby jogger city mini® GT Double stroller uploaded by Ana B.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE this stroller. My kiddos have plenty of room, are able to sit side-by-side, and I fit through every doorway and isle I’ve ever tried. The brake is next to the handlebar, which is so convenient. I love that you can adjust the angle of the handlebars. The stroller turns super easily. The seats lean back pretty much flat. The cover/shade has awesome coverage. I’m glad we chose the GT, the stroller is awesome on gravel and grass. The only thing I would change is added more storage space, the basket underneath is on the small side. This stroller has been on hiking trails, the beach, in the pouring rain and still looks like it did we we bought it.
Fox River Grv, IL
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I love how easy this stroller is to maneuver. I can push it with one hand and it fits through all standard doors which makes it easy to use with my toddler and 3month old. I don’t like how you have to take off the canopy to connect the infant car seat and you can’t pull the second canopy down very easily for the other seat with a car seat attached. I also don’t like how small the bottom basket area is.
Floral Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
If you have 2 small kids you NEED this. It looks so heavy and bulky but somehow it’s not. Not at all. Easy to lift and fold down. The only thing that kinda stinks is that it has no storage space whatsoever so you do have to buy a clip on. Other than that this a game changer. I used to have the chicco double the cortina and what a disaster.
Harrison, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love this! I have twins and needed something functional and light weight. This stroller easily folds up and is not too heavy either. It also is no wider than a wheelchair, so fits in any standard doorway. Highly recommend for moms of twins or two close in age little ones!
Gahanna, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this stroller. It is the perfect size that fits through doors with no problems. I can put it away very quickly and easily. It’s on the pricer side of strollers but I think it’s worth every single penny. The tires are awesome for any terrain.
Bridgeport, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
I have nothing bad to say about this stroller. I wanted a double jogger (because I already have a single) but decided to go with this, instead. I absolutely made the right choice! The tires and adjustable handlebar make this stroller differ from the regular city mini and those two are enough for me to always recommend the gt. This stroller goes anywhere and everywhere. We take it to the beach (and on the beach), to the park, to amusement parks, you name it. It’s easy to push and maneuver, the seats recline, it’s easy to fold, and it’s fairly lightweight for a double stroller that does so much. A car seat can be attached with adapters and the optional accessories are great - I love the belly bar! I highly recommend this stroller! (The single and double!)baby jogger city mini® GT Double stroller
Sartell, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When buying a double stroller it is a huge investment. When looking at adding accessories on top of that large purchase it’s easy to ask yourself do I REALLY need this. That being said, I HIGHLY recommend this rain cover. We travel quite often with the kids and we never leave home without it! It is made of great quality and the air holes in the sides make it very breathable for the kids inside though I will admit on really warm days it does get a little warm. In these cases I opened up the back vent by their heads or just unzipped it every once in awhile to let “new air” in. You may think - but will I be outside in the rain anyways? Probably not but when traveling to Florida for example - you never know when you might get caught in a little rain storm or when it will sprinkle. We used ours on really windy days to keep the kids protected from the wind and I also used it when running a 5K Color Run with the kids to keep them from getting covered in the color. Overall, I highly recommend.
Sartell, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
baby jogger city mini® GT Double stroller uploaded by Emily K.
baby jogger city mini® GT Double stroller uploaded by Emily K.
I absolutely love this stroller and I’m not sure how I would have gotten by without this stroller with my 2 children 3 and under. I bought from Target and everything came in perfect. My only complaint of the stroller was that it was EXTREMELY difficult to find a car seat adapter that made it so I could use my car seat. Otherwise my 3 year old fits great and steering it is unbelievable easy. The seats lay back nicely so that my children can nap and it folds up small enough to fit in my mini van along with all of our luggage when we travel. I would recommend for anyone needing a double stroller. If you are questioning wether or not to upgrade to the GT I would say ABSOLUTELY!
Lake Stevens
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the stroller we currently use for walks, big outdoor events and family outings such as the zoo. This stroller is big and heavy. It can be hard to put in the car because of its awkwardness. To collapse it you have to pull on the straps in the seats at the same time. It took some time but now aI have it down. However that’s the only downside. This stroller has amazing canopies and cover my kids well. The seats also recline to an almost flat position for naps. We like that is can handle different terrain without issues.
Berlin Hts, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great stroller for twins - I’ve used it since birth with an infant insert. The push is great and the tires get around over most areas nicely. It’s only a few inches wider than it’s in-line counterpart, the City Select, which we also have. The fold is also pretty small for a double. The basket is a little hard to access or put a thick bag into. We usually use the side to access it. Overall I would recommend it, just be aware of the basket access and know that they don’t recommend hanging anything from the handlebars.