BY BABY JOGGER

Find Baby Strollers at Target.com! Whether you're strolling through the countryside or hustling through Midtown, the City Mini GT Double gives you the ability to pave your own way. All-terrain wheels let you decide how far you want to go off the beaten path. And with little touches like an adjustable handlebar and a handbrake, the City Mini GT Double is a very accommodating ride. Features patented Quick-Fold Technology with removable auto-lock to keep stroller closed when folded, accessory mounting bracket, a flip-flop friendly hand-operated parking brake and an adjustable handlebar to accommodate users of all heights. The 8.5" quick-release forever-air wheels. Color: Crimson. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target*
Emily K.
Sartell, MN
I absolutely love this stroller and I’m not sure how I would have gotten by without this stroller with my 2 children 3 and under. I bought from Target and everything came in perfect. My only complaint of the stroller was that it was EXTREMELY difficult to find a car seat adapter that made it so I could use my car seat. Otherwise my 3 year old fits great and steering it is unbelievable easy. The seats lay back nicely so that my children can nap and it folds up small enough to fit in my mini van along with all of our luggage when we travel. I would recommend for anyone needing a double stroller. If you are questioning wether or not to upgrade to the GT I would say ABSOLUTELY!
April W.
Akron, NY
We bought this stroller 2.5 years ago right before a trip to Disney. My husband thought it was frivolous because our eldest wouldn't fit in it long ( almost 7 still fits) little did we know we were expecting. It's not cheap and the newer ones have much easier adaption for infant carriers the options for this model are archaic. Needless to say it's still well worth it. Be weary of plastic wheels you want an inflatable tire that can be changed and will last. This fold flat pops open with ease its the Cadillac of strollers so easy and well made.
Amanda  B.
We love this stroller for our two boys, they are 3 and 1. They love it, we have had other double strollers in the past and this one drives so smooth and they have tons of room. Also the seats recline individually so one can be totally passed out and comfy while the other is up checking everything out. And you can't beat the crazy sun shades on this thing, seriously they are so long that you don't have to worry about blinding your baby in the sun or waking them up from a nap. This stroller does not disappoint