baby jogger city mini® Double stroller

Getting everywhere with two little ones has never been easier, thanks to the City Mini Double. You can glide around town even when you only have one hand free to steer. You can even roll through a standard size doorway. The City Mini Double is not intended for jogging.

Can anyone tell me if this can be used with a 5 month old without an infant carrier?
What's the difference between this model and the "gt" model?
We have this one in single stroller..but we are expecting our 2nd baby this September and our oldest will be 3 at the end of the year. Is this worth the money?
Start your review of baby jogger city mini® Double stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Greenwood, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We purchased this stroller after having our twin boys back in August of 2016 and continue to love and enjoy this stroller to this day. It has grown with the boys and continued to be an excellent stroller. It lays all the way back for infants to ride and inclines all the way up to provide a comfortable seat for a sitting child. The only downside to this stroller is that all the accessories have to be purchased separately. Sometimes you have to give a little to get the best thing out there though, so I am okay with this part of the stroller. There are many parts that are a MUST in my opinion other than the cup holder compartment at the handle of the stroller. That's the only additional part I have ordered, and have been completely satisfied! If you are in the market for a double stroller, this should be your choice!!!! Also- if you're concerned about this stroller fitting through standard sized doors--- worry no more! It fits perfectly. :-)
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this stroller. It is comfortable, super easy to push. I live in NYC and do a lot of walking, so I needed something that was easy to push. It also folds so well and easily and is easy to store in my small house, and easy to pack into the car! The only negative part is that it doesn’t sit up fully, but I am nevertheless extremely happy with this purchase.
Lexington , SC
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I loved having a side by side! And it also fit through any door way! My kiddos are very tall and fit comfortably! It rode so nice and loved the full cover canopy! The only thing I wish was the basket under was easier access!
Loma Linda, CA
I started running and I wanted to share that partofnmy
lkfe with my children. I would sign us up for family runs and my kiddos would be with me every step of the way. This stroller is strong and lightweight when pushing it. I recommend it to any active parent
I started running and I wanted to share that partofnmy
andover
It folds up very small for being a side by side double stroller. The wheels are very durable and can get through grass and small rocks. I love how flat it declines for a small or sleeping child. Has great accessories that can be purchased.
Lanett, AL
Purchased at: Target
Stores easily, great for all of my children ranging from ages 1 through 5 years of age. Fits through every doorway with ease and moves very smoothly. So worth every penny. Even awesome for quick naps while stroller through the mall.
Purchased at: Amazon
Such a great stroller. We have the GT and the push is a dream. My large 5 and 2 year olds are comfortable. Great shade coverage. The storage compartment is hard to access but the pockets on the back of the seats help hold stuff.
safford
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Such an easy stroller to push around! My other stroller was so hard to push especially through isles but this one glides along. Even though it’s a side by side it’s still not too wide. I would totally recommend to other parents.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
PHILA, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought this for my tall toddler and infant.   It is pretty lightweight, very easy to steer/drive and does fit through most normal sized doorways too.   My biggest complaint is the storage basket underneath.  It is impossible to get even the smallest item in there  [like a portable diaper changing clutch]. You have to try and cram things under through the sides of the basket.  I also think it's pretty ridiculous that a stroller already costing $400+ doesn't come with anything but the 2 canopies.  Buying one infant carseat adapter runs you another $50 and not many stores even carry the additional items and add-ons, plus they're specifically made for each stroller item so you have to pay close attention and make sure you're getting the correct item for the stroller you have.    I think everything should be universal.