BY BABY JOGGER

Getting everywhere with two little ones has never been easier, thanks to the city mini double. You can glide around town even when you only have one hand free to steer. You can even roll through a standard size doorway. Lift the straps and the city mini double folds itself: simply and compactly. Snap the latch to lock the fold for transportation or storage. . â . The seats were built for comfort; the city mini double seats recline to a near flat position with vents and a retractable weather cover to make sure that your children are comfortable and safe while you stroll. We ve got you covered with two spf 50+ sun canopies that open... see more...

• We have this one in single stroller..but we are expecting our 2nd...3 Answers
  • Can this stroller fit two infant car seats ? Be the first to answer!
  • How easy is this stroller to maneuver? Can it be turned with one ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA
Loved this stroller, great turn radius, easy pull fold up, big tires to go over bumps. I suggest getting car seat attachment for newborns since the straps are very large. I moved from the singe to the double and loved both. My kids were able to squeeze in here till they were 6 at amusement parks. Grease it up and wipe it down and it will last for many years. The canopies are huge and cover the kids nicely. You can lay the kids flat to sleep and they also have mesh openings to get some air flow. Very easy to manipulate. It might be heavier than some others and larger and may need a bigger trunk to fit.
Kinzie V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The best double stroller on the market! It is so easy to maneuver around and lightweight! Folds up in 2 seconds!! My girls love it and love the extended sun shade. The bottom basket is pretty much useless but I have a backpack diaper bag so it doesn't bother me!
Julie O.
Greensburg, PA
We love this stroller. It is super easy to push and my kids love the huge, separate canopies. I can roll back a section and still see them inside. My only complaint for this product is that the under compartment is sometimes difficult to get to with large items. I still love it and would recommend it.
Vanessa L.
santa clarita
Love the color, weight and style of these strollers. I bought mine at babiesrus. The quality is there and my kids love it. They are soothed to sleep with now smooth the ride is. I definitely recommend parents of multiples try it out.
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This definitely my MVP product/item. Being a mom of 2 and trying to stay active we use this just about everyday! It works for us and we haven't found anything bad about it.
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
LOVE this stroller! SO easy to open and close. does not take up much space in the trunk. the only negative is the bottom basket is hard to get things in and out of.
Micah W.
Long Beach, CA
This stroller is awesome. I use it with my 2 and 4 year old and it's great compared to most other doubles.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Sister loves it uses it when she goes out or just for a little walk ! The kids love it !
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think this is a good stroller. I don't own one but I have used it on a few occasions.
shae w.
Macon, GA
Huge help when I want to go for a walk with the kids or head to the swap meat
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We have this one in single stroller..but we are expecting our 2nd baby this September and our oldest will be 3 at the end of the year. Is this worth the money?
Stacey M.
Saint Paul, MN
How easy is this stroller to maneuver? Can it be turned with one hand?
Nida K.
Can this stroller fit two infant car seats ?