Baby Jogger City Mini  uploaded by Jessica L.Baby Jogger City Mini  uploaded by Amanda J.

BY BABY JOGGER CITY MINI

🎀Mrs.Spears🎀 S.
Plainfield
Baby Jogger City Mini GT Stroller I love this stroller. It Manoeuvers very easily, especially when I'm rushing across football fields to make to the older kids games in time. At first I thought a jogging stroller seemed a bit much because I wouldn't be using it for jogging but it has proved to be perfect.
Connie M.
Plainview , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the best stroller out there hands down. I haven’t had any issues, I was able to buy an adapter for the stroller so that the infant car seat could fit and my little one is 4 and I STILL use the stroller for her. It fits up and down the aisle in the store/mall and swivels easily. Works well on gravel too!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
I actually purchased the GT version which has bigger wheels and more resistant to road walking. I love it. Definitely the best stroller. It gives my daughter all the comfort she needs plus also gives me the most pleasant experience of pushing a light stroller that is easy to fold and storage and also not too heavy to carry. I like how it has windows on the top cover so if I have the cover all the way down I can still look at my daughter. Definitely recommend it if you want a all in one good stroller.
Sarai D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my main love when it comes to strollers! I love how wide and long the seat is so my little baby and big baby can both switch off and the fit is good for both. Great steering and the wheels on this make it so easy to push. The umbrella is so big and gives great shade! I’ll always recommend this stroller to all my mom friends!
Christina N.
The city mini is light weight , easy to fold up and store, easy to make turns. I own a single and a double. Compares to alternatives this is a above average stroller. Con is the price as it can get expensive but well worth it .
Jennifer S.
Ward, AR
This stroller is very easy to open and close and very smooth to push. It folds up small so it takes up less room in my vehicle. The back reclines flat and the shade is huge. It was very affordablen
Baby Jogger City Mini Single Stroller
Brooke D.
The city mini Baby jogger was the one thing on my registry that I really wanted. When I got the stroller I was in heaven it is so easy to open and close. It does not take up much space and it grows with the baby!
Kelly M.
Augusta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stroller. We got it four years ago when I had my first child. It worked while she was an infant and we continued to use it as she grew. There is a great basket underneath for your diaper bag, and you can buy a snack tray, cup holder, and many more accessories to go along with it! The wheels make the stroller glide along effortlessly. The front wheel rotates, but can be locked in place to roll over gravel easily.
When my son was born about 2.5 years later we used the same stroller for him. My daughter is almost four now and still fits in the stroller, so if needed I can carry the baby and let her ride for a little while.
I did purchase a board to let her ride on the back, but apparently it’s not compatible with this stroller, and it did not work. It made the stroller tip backwards- NOT safe with an infant in the stroller!!!
The stroller still looks like new, and I would still highly recommend it! It’s an investment at around $300, but it’s a quality stroller and definitely worth the money!
Beth G.
Bowling Green, VA
Let me start this out by saying I am a stroller junkie. I have owned several strollers and this by far is the best stroller out there(only narrowly edged out by the City Mini GT)

I have a 2012 City Mini in the purple color. I am currently living in Germany and let me tell you the shocks and tires on this stroller have taken a beating on the cobblestones. This stroller has breezed by wonderfully. It is super light(under 20lbs!) and has a ONE HAND FOLD. I know several companies try to broadcast this as a selling point just to have the fold be super complicated and not one that you can do holding a baby on your hip. This stroller has a pull handle in the seat that you just simpley pull up on and the stroller folds. Yes it is that simple. There is a safely latch(you can see it in red by the picture) that you can snap if you are concerned about it folding on its own. I have had this stroller since March 2012 and have never felt the need to use it.

Baby Comfort: My girl has used this stroller for some time now and is very happy with the comfort level. She spent a good deal of her time on a trip to London in the stroller with almost no whining. The best thing about this stroller it has a nearly flat recline. Which is great for nap time when you are on the go.

Travel:
We took our City Mini to London for a week long vacation. I was worried that the stroller would not hold up well with all the stairs and trains and planes and such. But this was amazing. The flat one handed fold made it easy to fold it up and place it in the aisle so we wouldn't take up too much space on subways and trains. We did check the stroller for the plane ride and we used the baby jogger brand stroller bag which I do recommend as it has more protection then the flimsy red gate check bags. I stored the stroller for the airline and took less than 5 minutes to take off the wheels and stuff it in the bag.

Cobblestones- The dread of my existence here in Europe. They are everywhere and the tear up your stroller wheels. These wheels are not airfilled but the forever foam and I find that they have held up well. The ride is not like on pavement but my girl hasn't gotten any major whiplash from it either.

Portability- I have a tiny Honda Fit(small hatchback) that this fits in beautifully. I have not put this stroller in a car that I haven't had to smash things down on it in order to make it fit.

Accessories- This is where the baby jogger brand gets you. The stroller does not come with a snack tray or a cup holder for mom. But I have found the diono stroller caddy for 10 bucks more than meets my needs for a paren't tray and I purchased the belly bar for 30 for my girl. But it wasn't a must have accessory.

Overall this is a strong stroller that more than meets the needs of a small family with a small car.
Lexus S.
Holloman Afb, NM
The best stroller! I take my toddler for walks almost daily and this stroller is such a breeze to walk with. It's a very smooth ride and so quick to fold up for on the go. It lays down all the way, which is perfect when my son falls asleep. So happy with this purchase. I recommend to every one!