BY BABY HUGO NATURALS #25 in Baby Powder

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Good For Baby, Good To The Earth. A Talc-Free Powder To Keep Baby Dry. With Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, & Vitamin E. Unscented Keep baby fresh, comfortable, and dry with Hugo Naturals Shea Butter Baby Powder. Silky smooth and made with vitamin E and shea butter to help soothe baby s sensitive skin. Specially crafted by Hugo and Debra for delicate baby s of all ages. Our powder is free of artificial fragrances, colors, parabens, petroleum products, animal fats, and alcohols. Made with the finest ingredients, in the USA, by Hugo Naturals. Our Baby Hugo Naturals line is lovingly crafted expressly for the special needs of baby s sensitive skin, without artific. see more...

Review (1)
Cheyanna S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best and most affordable baby powder that I've ever used. If my baby is getting a rash I put this directly on the area and it works better than any balm or diaper rash cream that I've tried. This keeps my baby's bottom drier and less irritated. It also doesn't leave any gritty residue in her diaper or around her bottom like other brands I've tried. It's talc-free, unscented, vegan, soy-free, and gluten free. A lot of the ingredients are also certified organic and the company doesn't participate in animal testing. All of these things are very important to me. They also don't use parabens, silicones, petroleum or mineral oil, or any synthetic colors. It's just a simple really great baby powder that you can feel good putting on your child. Highly recommend!

back