BY BABY HUGO NATURALS

Handcrafted Blend Of Pure Essential Oils. Helps Make Baby s World So Much Nicer. Gentle, Use From Head To Toe. Helps Keep Germs Away Our Baby Mist is delicately scented with pure lavender and chamomile to help calm and rehydrate baby s skin. Specially crafted by Hugo for delicate babies of all ages. Free of artificial fragrances, colors, parabens, petroleum products, animal fats, and alcohols. Our Baby Hugo Naturals line is lovingly crafted expressly for the special needs of baby s sensitive skin, without artificial fragrances, colors, chemicals or petroleum products. We combine simple, pure ingredients like Aloe Vera and nutrition-quality Vitamin E. Our Ba. see more...

Karly W.
Herriman , UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product for helping calm my little ones. It's already properly diluted and ready to use. I use this one both my kids, I love spraying it on their pillow before bedtime. I would purchase this product again!
Vee T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It smells so good like a baby! I like that it is natural, glutenfree and vegan..
patricia h.
I what to know, smells like a baby?

back