BY BABY GOURMET

Organic Baby Food 8 months + BPA-free Packaging No added sugar or salt No gluten ingredients Excellent source of vitamin C a dietary antioxidant see more...

Paula L.
I have to unfortunately have to give this a 1 star. My son did not like the taste of this food for good reason and I’m very disappointed. I took a spoon to taste it for myself and I can honestly say it is way too sweet for a baby. It is so sweet that I would not be surprised if your baby becomes addicted to sweet foods and sugar. This is definitely not the way you want to start your baby off to a good start cause if you keep feeding them this sure it may cause them to become diabetic.
Sarah J.
This is my favourite brand of baby food. I have used these with all 3 of my kids. My youngest loves this flavour. Great ingredients included so I don't feel guilty making my own baby food. Also modern recipes as well. Have probably bought hundreds over the last 4 years!