by Baby Gourmet Foods Inc.

Organic slammers superfood snack awesome fruit & yogurt filled pouches 3.17 oz 4 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Gourmet Foods Inc. Organic Slammers Superfood Snack Awesome Fruit & Yogurt Filled!
10 months ago
I just had one so I am writing this review. These are AMAZING. I may get these as a regular snack for myself. These are affordable still for being organic. they are only 60 calories per serving which is 3.17 oz a pouch. My kids also like them and they are not messy.
2 years agoApo, AE
These are amazing . Full of essentials for all. My children and myself eat them . I buy these at Publix grocery store. Today they were B1G1 which is great because they are a bit in the pricey end almost $6 for 4. Super nutritious and tasty.