BY CAT & JACK

Baby Girls' Ruffle Bum Legging - Baby Cat & Jack Aqua/Fruit Print NB Color: Blue. Gender: Female. Material: Cotton. see more...

Julia T.
Bronx, NY
I love their clothing. I shop here all the time. I purchase jeans, shoes, shirts for my babygirl. The material is good and they always have sales. This is an affordable store
Kristyne B.
Loved these leggings! fit my daughter well but I feel like they run small so you will have to buy a size bigger just to get more use for your money. I like that you can find these clothes on clearance/sale ! Definitely would recommend this brand ! They always have such great prints and cute clothes!
cambria w.
Bakersfield, CA
Ever since target started carrying this brand i have fallen more and more in love. These pants fit my skinny long daughter perfectly. Plus i caught them on discount and was able to take them home for a steal. They are made out of nice durable material and i have yet to notice any fading or tears.
Ashlee C.
Wellsville, KS
Picked up these pants from target on clearance for $2.08 in size newborn. Love the print! They are soft and light weight. Perfect for late spring/summer. They were originally $6.99. I feel like i probably wouldn't pay that much for them.