BY CAT & JACK

Baby Girls' Floppy Hat Cat & Jack - White 12-18 M Size: 12-18 Months. Gender: Female. Pattern: Floral Solid. Material: Polyester. see more...

Lauren K.
Midlothian, VA
This hat would have been great, if my little didn’t keep taking it off. It wasn’t really true to size, which didn’t help. Also, the Velcro on the strap isn’t very secure, so even if it’s Velcro’d on, it doesn’t stay. They couple times she did wear it though, it kept her face fully protected from the sun.
Stephanie L.
Milford
Absolutely the cutest hat for summer! My daughter wore it a lot and it was nice and light weight. With it being white it went with everything! I also love the brand and will be purchasing many things from them again this summer.
Bethany H.
Redding, CA
I love this brand. I find it at Target and the prices and quality are just right for us!! They have the most stylish clothing, shoes and accessories for my daughters!
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Great hat for little ones in the summer sun! Only $8 at target! Worth the buy! And it has 50+ UPF protection! It seems a little thick but it really is a great fix and great quality hat! I would get it for your little ones. Has a cute flower on the side! Love this hat!