Baby Girls' Elephant Romper

Lots of dots and a bashful elephant add a touch of whimsy to this durable cotton romper from Carter's. Allover dot print with elephant appliqué at body. Crew neck . Short sleeves. Front snap close. Cotton. Machine washable. Imported. Web ID: 2504833.

Allover dot print with elephant appliqué at body; Crew neck; Short sleeves; Front snap close; Cotton; Machine washable; Imported

Web ID: 2504833

Can I try this? My baby use 9-12 months size
Baby Girls' Elephant Romper ? Será muy bonita esta ropa para una bebé dígame por favor se mira muy Bonita pero no se nada de esto
How do you use this??
Start your review of Baby Girls' Elephant Romper!
lisbet S.
Brick, NJ
This look so adorable 😍 omg I’m having another girl which she would look cute on it I can just imagine 🥺💗
Terrie S.
Cambridge, WI
Such a cute out for it fits just as it is described would be wonderful for any little girl i have bought a couple of these and gave them as gifts
kari L.
6448 sacred fire ridge Rd
So cute and an awesome price too. Fits well and is true to size. My granddaughter looks so stinking cute in it.
Sara C.
Liberty, IL
Very adorable. I loved the color it could take on any color of food and still not really show a stain. Very lightweight and very cool. Easy to put on and button up. wish it was more affordable would have bought more of  these type of clothes. However I love the product all the way around
Jackie N.
Florida
I pick two of these up for my grandchildren and they absolutely love them they fit perfectly and they looked adorable
Cynthia T.
Clearfield, KY
This is soo cute. My daughter had a similar one and I loved it. So convenient and easy to wear
Madison H.
Mount Sterling
Super big for the size chart, I would say it’s about 2 sizes above. My daughter wears 6-9 and it’s about the size of 12m. It’s baggy enough now to where she can move a lot in it but it is still too big!
Kaley E.
Oh my goodness. I love this little romper with a passion. Its one of my favorite to daycare outfits because its so lightweight, comfy and easy to change diapers in. We have this style in other colors too i love it so much!!
Stephanie C.
These are so convenient, especially for a baby that likes to move what let being changed. And they keep baby cool all day
Brittany Y.
Imler, PA
Absolutely beautiful little girl outfit. Really enjoyed wearing this on my little girl. Fit us perfect. Works definitely buy again.