Baby Girl SwaddleMe 3-pk. Adjustable Infant Swaddles, Pink uploaded by Miriam K.Baby Girl SwaddleMe 3-pk. Adjustable Infant Swaddles, Pink uploaded by Miriam K.

BY SWADDLEME

Keep your baby girl snug, safe and secure with these SwaddleMe adjustable infant swaddles. PRODUCT FEATURES Adjustable soft fabric wings with hook & loop closures provide a perfect fit Cozy, womb-like designs prevent startle reflex from waking baby Harness slits work with most car seat & sleeper restraints FIT & SIZING 7 - 14 lbs. Up to 26 PRODUCT DETAILS 3-pack Cotton Machine wash Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty Imported MODEL NUMBERS Butterfly: 54315 Elephants: 54110 Owl: 54095 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: SMALL. Color: Pink. Gender: Female. Age Group: Infant. Material: Cotton. see more...

Miriam K.
Madison
The SwaddleMe brand is wonderful! I’m a bit obsessed with buying these swaddles. The newborn pod style is my favorite to use so far as my son is just over a month old. This fabric is an elastic stretchy give to it and has a zipper down the middle. This most closely resembles the womb and my son sleeps the best in these. I love that he is not able to get his arms out. Although it is snug he can still move his arms up and down on his body if he wants. The most common swaddle type he likes as well but because he’s still smaller he can normally work his arms up and out. We also have a few of the kicksie style for if you want the arms strapped down but legs free. This one we don’t use as often because it doesn’t calm him down enough to fall asleep if he can still kick like crazy!
Jordan M.
Edmond
I would be a literal zombie without these. I used them for three babies and they were fantastic. It was a sad, sad day when my kids outgrew them. I got the best sleep with them and they didn’t make my kiddos sweaty like the Halo one.
Maci P.
Atoka
With my first child I did not use Swaddlers, I just used blankets to Swaddle. With my twins, I gave these a try and I can't believe I didn't use them with my son! These are awesome. And way harder to wiggle arms loose. I also used Halo Swaddle sacks when my babes outgrew these.
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
We love these swaddles! With a new baby, it was easy to just put them in the swaddle and wrap them tightly. These worked so well and I like how they come in many different sizes. They are machine washable and super easy to use.
Brianna J.
Del Rey, CA
These swaddles have worked wonders for us. Our daughter sleeps so soundly with them on at night. Definitely worth the money and super cute
Erika M.
Greenfield
my girls loved these and there great and really cute a bit expensive but definitely worth it because it calms down kids with gas and colic
Korah T.
Seattle
These swaddles are fantastic. A huge time saver for parents who just don’t have the swaddling skills like the pediatricians.