Personal CareBaby Foot
Original Foot Peel, Lavender Scented, 24 fl Oz [Frustration-Free Packaging]

by Baby Foot

Baby Foot is an innovative foot care product distributed by Baby Foot U.S.A. located in Springfield, MO. Baby Foot product approved for sale in the United States must have the Baby Foot USA address and website listed on the back of the box. Baby Foot's Exfoliation Foot Peel will make your feet smooth and as soft as a baby's foot. Our scientifically formulated product contains 16 natural extracts help to exfoliate and moisturize at the same time. This effective and gentle process removes the unwanted dead skin cells that have built up layer after layer. The fruit acids penetrate the layers of dead skin cells and breaks down the desmosomes which hold the layers together. With this process, skin is undamaged, but peels easily away from the fresh layer beneath. After peeling, your feet are reborn just like a baby’s foot, giving you healthy, beautiful feet. So, say goodbye to rough, dry, cracked soles, by using a product that really works! Lavender Scented. Fits Women size 4-13, Men size 4-12

AS SEEN ON TV - The Original Baby Foot Peeling Mask Made with 17 natural ingredients and botanical extracts; IF YOU suffer from dry, cracked feet with callouses, then you want the best foot care treatment you can get. Baby foot restores your feet to the smooth, soft feet you once had in as little as two weeks.; THE MOST favorite foot mask for aged Calluses and Dead Skin. Easy to use - a simple three-step process - open, apply, and then wash away. No pain at all, just tender smooth feet.; ENJOY A Spa experience at home; No scrubbing, no pain, just sit back, relax and get flawless feet with Baby Foot; BEST GIFT IDEA; this foot mask is great to share with your family and friends. Let them enjoy baby soft, healthy feet like yours. 1 pair - (2 booties)

Does it hurt or feel weird when it starts to peel? Does it peel so much you need to keep socks on at all times when it's peeling?
How well does this product work for different types of skin? Has anyone had any allergic reactions from this product? I’ve heard great things from this product and that it works wonders! I haven’t heard many downsides at all.
Does it smell like actual lavender or like obvious chemical-lavender fragrance? Thank you!
Start your review of Baby Foot Original Foot Peel, Lavender Scented, 2.4 fl. Oz. [Frustration-Free Packaging]!
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Baby Foot Original Foot Peel, Lavender Scented, 2.4 fl. Oz. [Frustration-Free Packaging] uploaded by rebecca S.
This was my first time using baby foot. I have heard it was amazing. I just figured being a nurse on concrete for so many years, there wasn't anything to help these beat up feet. I was completely wrong. My feet are so soft and the dead layers keep peeling off. I will never use anything else. This is amazing!
Tracey D.
Baby Foot Original Foot Peel, Lavender Scented, 2.4 fl. Oz. [Frustration-Free Packaging] uploaded by Tracey D.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s almost summer and soon it will be time to bare those tootsies in cute sandals or flip flops. This is the best product I have found to rid your feet of calluses and rough skin. It’s a game changer. Make sure to soak your feet in warm water before using for best results. [product:baby-foot-original-foot-peel-lavender-scented-24-fl-oz-[frustration-free-packaging]
Amanda S.
Harrisburg, PA
Purchased at: Target
I really wanted to love this! I wanted it for awhile, but kept putting off buying due to the price ($25). I used according to directions and within a few days my feet started to peel, but not like the box showed. I noticed some difference, but not much in my heels where I needed it most. I’m not sure I will buy again.
lee F.
Purchased at: eBay
I really wanted this to work. I followed the directions to a T, and nothing happened. After a few days, I had some very light peeling. But after that nothing. My feet look the same. I will definitely look into other brands.
Steph R.
Sykesville, MD
Baby Foot Original Foot Peel, Lavender Scented, 2.4 fl. Oz. [Frustration-Free Packaging] uploaded by Steph R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff works! My feet have been so dry and uncomfortable this winter, and no amount of moisturizer was helping, so I knew it was time for a peel. I used these booties on Thursday. It takes a few days for the peeling to start, but once it does, your feet peel like crazy! It’s equal parts gross and satisfying, as you can see. After a few days of intense peeling and shedding, my feet will be soft, smooth, and ready for intense moisture.
Tina M.
Schenectady, NY
Baby Foot Original Foot Peel, Lavender Scented, 2.4 fl. Oz. [Frustration-Free Packaging] uploaded by Tina M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok, ok...I love a good foot mask. This one is pretty good. The price is right and the ease and comfort of the mask is good. Sometimes foot masks cause my feet to.itch, this particular one does not. However my feet really didn't smooth like I hoped for.
Rebecca B.
Metairie, LA
My daughter was the one who actually used this & all I have to say is WOW! It definitely does what it says it does! Within 24 hours,her feet started peeling like crazy! It took about 3 days before all the peeling stopped,but after it was done? Her feet were incredibly soft & she works in the hospitality sector,so she's constatly on her feet! Based Based on my observations,I would definitely recommend this product!
Alison P.
Manchester, NH
I LOVE these booties. I’ve never used anything like it before and haven’t seen anything like it since. The layers of peeling skin are INTENSE and satisfying (be sure to do this when you won’t be wearing sandals around people!) but your feet will be soooo soft when it’s all over. I would buy this constantly if not for the $25 price tag. I love it, but it’s an occasional treat for my feet.
Cynthia S.
Killeen , TX
Love love this, it really works. I do this in the winter and in the summer. It really removes all you dry hard skin. If you haven’t tried it’s a must. Very easy to use, it’s like a sock and you leave it in for 45 minutes and then you rinse it off, and like in 3 or 4 days your feet will start to peel. Leaving your feet so soft.
Christina K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great product if used correctly, however if you leave the booties on longer than it says like I did, you will have a chemical burn on your feet!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...